Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
  1.    #221  
    Quote Originally Posted by mshaw1515
    So - how do we get to the bottom of this? chriztang - anyway you can investigate getting the missing files? Anyone know someone with the Samsung i539 Palm smartphone?
    pls PM me your scanned/faxed pdf file, i dont have one to test with.
  2.    #222  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljj8503
    the program runs fine for me when I open pdf under 1MB,but when I try to open anything bigger I get an 'out of memory' error then an option to close or not. if I don't close it I can veiw the chopped-up version of the pdf,but why is this happening when I have 17.8MB free on the phone and 20MB free on my card(i run the app from the card using powerrun)??thanx in advance!!
    do a normal soft reset may help.
    and download memoryinfo.prc (search in this forum) and check if your treo has enough "largest free chunk" on NVFS cache and dynamic heap.
    Quote Originally Posted by chriztang
    Here you go Chris...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    none of the links are working for me. can someone pm or email me the file.

thanks.
    You can solve 99% of the Treo's problems with a hard reset.
  5. cwb
    Could someone send me the files cbriggs@briggslaw.com? thanks
    Can I get the required files to make this work on my 650...
    kensim@telus.net

thanks

I assume it's the 3 files
    1. Picsel Browser.prc OR Picsel_Browser_eng.prc
    2. English Language Pack.pdb
    3. Picsel Browser Core.pdb
    Somone please email the files to me as well.

nickehle@yahoo.com

Thank you!
    Chriz, any luck?

Quote Originally Posted by chriztang
    Samsung’s SCH-i539 Palmphone touches down in China...

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000777043280/

Maybe now we'll be able to get the preferences files...
    I don't get it - tried installing it and when I click the icon for Picsel, the screen just flashes or soft reset every time. Program will not open. VERY FRUSTRATING! Any suggestions?
    Only now discovering this thread after posting months ago how I missed Picsel Viewer from my Clie TH55. Glad there's a version out there that works.

Back in day at the ClieSource forums, we were all trying to get the latest version of Picsel Viewer and there were tons of workarounds to getting it loaded into RAM. I'm too tied up right now to look there, but there definitely were some adjustments to be made. Good luck to all.
    Can someone send me the picsel files? its julians at techie.com.
    Techie - do you still have access to the files from the clie. We are trying to track down the pref files...
    hi guys can anyone post the files to me please?
    krak76@gmail.com
    Just can't get it to work!!! STill either crashes or just blinks when I launch the program. BTY, I tried to transfer the program from my SD card to RAM, but I get an error stating that the file is locked and can't be moved. How did you guys get around it? I can't install directly to RAM, I get an error every time - I can only install to SD. Thanks.
    Mine is stuck on the SD too. Hotsync won't work, copying to the phone won't work and I keep getting the out of memory error.Help.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I would like to give this program a try also. Please send it to: balistc1000@gmail.com Thanks!
    Hey guys, could somebody please post a working link or email it to me. Thanx chrisamorrison@gmail.com
    can someone send me the piscel viewer. I have the browser. I didn't realize there was a difference. Thanks macnrover at comcast.net
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Two different programs?