Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    If someone can pass it down the line .... wonder_cat@yahoo.com (I already get enough spam not to use my address.)

(line is from a songwriter who is missed.)
    Last edited by cottenwe; 05/04/2005 at 05:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    has anyone sent it to these guys? I have it but am not sure the developer wants it distributed
    I too have it and have given it to many but cringe everytime I do not knowing who I'm sending it to and wondering if I really should be doing that or not...
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Can someone with the File show some love and pass it along to my address. Thats whats good about this forum we can all benefit through association. Thanks!
    krsilvers@tsdsound.com
  4.    #184  
    Just a little update, the only required files are as follow:

1. Picsel Browser.prc OR Picsel_Browser_eng.prc
    2. English Language Pack.pdb
    3. Picsel Browser Core.pdb
    Chriztang. Just wanted to thank you for this ability on my Treo. It was something severely lacking in the 600 and then STILL in the 650. I now never need to bring a laptop on trips!!!!
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Agreed, if someone would please send the file to deanfx [at] gmail.com This would make my work life soo much better!
    I dont know if I am too late, but if possible coud somebody send the files over to phsv[@]hotmail.com

Thanks.
    I would really appreciate if somebody could send me the files at maxmon@fastwebnet.it

best regards
    Please sent a copy to jeroen.daniels@gmail.com

Thanks!
    Thanks!
    THATS IT!!! Next person that asks for this file is getting 2000 SPAM emails!!!!!!
    Ok, I must be doing something wrong, so please bear with me. I downloaded UDMH and installed the three prc files, but everytime I sync I get an error that the program couldn't be installed. I sucessfully installed the files onto my SD card, but there is no icon to run the program. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariog7
    Ok, I must be doing something wrong, so please bear with me. I downloaded UDMH and installed the three prc files, but everytime I sync I get an error that the program couldn't be installed. I sucessfully installed the files onto my SD card, but there is no icon to run the program. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
    If you're using ZL or PowerRun (or other) to run programs from the card, move the files to RAM with a file manager and then use ZL, etc. to move the program to the card - this is what I had to do. Once complete, the program operates as near to perfect as it's going to on the Treo.
    Last edited by treo2die4; 05/06/2005 at 05:36 PM.
    Thats better. The thread is getting back to what it should be, info about Picsel
    Ok, I loaded UDMH on my SD card as well as the three required Picsel files (on my SD). Now, when I enable UDMH and click on Picsel, it crashes and reboots 100% of the time. If I don't enable UDMH and just click on Picsel, it blinks for a minute and then goes back to the menu screen. Can anybody please help?? THanks.
    Last edited by mariog7; 05/06/2005 at 07:36 PM. Reason: needed to add more
    Quote Originally Posted by mariog7
    Ok, I loaded UDMH on my SD card as well as the three required Picsel files (on my SD). Now, when I enable UDMH and click on Picsel, it crashes and reboots 100% of the time. If I don't enable UDMH and just click on Picsel, it blinks for a minute and then goes back to the menu screen. Can anybody please help?? THanks.
    So you're running the program from the card via which launcher?
    Did you copy the files into RAM and then move the program with the launcher to your SD card?
    Others have mentioned a soft resest has solved a similar problem?
    Which phone do you have?
    Nevermind, got it, thanks!
    I do not run UDMH and used Zlauncher to move the program to my SD card. It runs extremely well-- as soon as I open it it gives me a "Document Error" dialog, which I tap. I'm then free to use it however I like-- opening PDFs from my card, browsing a web page, etc. It is stable (no resets yet), although the menus are not optimized and I haven't figured out how to close the zoom screen (I just wait a minute and it closes by itself). For the most part it is exactly what I wanted, just not as polished as it should be.

edit: I have all the files from the original zip file installed, substituting the _eng version of Picsel browser; I also have the Chinese font pack installed. Apparently I don't need it, but why mess with what's working?
    Last edited by sketchy9; 05/08/2005 at 11:42 AM.
  19.    #199  
    For those tried Picsel Browser, please post your experience AND contact Picsel for requesting Treo official support, Write to Picsel !!!!!
    chriztang - Picsel is fantastic. Great for MS Word, Excel, PPT flies AND of course .pdf files. The gui is different than what we're used to - but I like it. I love the zoom and pan features, the history, and the bookmark features. If it could view faxed/scanned .pdf files and .tiff files I would pay any price to have an official Treo version...actually I'd still pay any price now. I did email Picsel and no response yet. Let's keep at it...