1.    #1  
    I just successfully unlocked my treo 650 from Cingular. I tested it with a T-Mobile Sim and it worked great! Is DUN enabled now? The phone was originally locked, so would I still have to patch it?

Thanks!
    How did you unlock it? was it with the *#*#89155271# -DIAL trick?

And I'm thinking your firmware would still not have that stuff enabled, so patching would be required.....just guessing.
  3.    #3  
    I called up Cingular and *****ed about it until they gave me an unlock code. I used the *#*#<unlock code specific to my imei># method.
    As far as I know, unlocking your phone isn't going to magically update your firmware with DUN enabled.
    1 | 2
    Agreed -- I did the same (TMo with unlocked Cing Treo 650) and you have to put a hack in there to GET to the DUN ... doesn't work that well for me, so nothing really gained by it ...
    Im also on an unlocked Cingular T650 with Tmobile. I used the Shadowmite hack to enable BT DUN and it works like a charm. The biggest problem was configuring the connection settings on my Powerbook but after you get it right its simple to connect.