1.    #1  
    I am looking for recommendations for voice dialing software for 60+ users. I have tried palmOne's VoiceDial and like it, but our fleet of phones use GoodLink, with which it is not compatible.
    Any other suggestions or recommendations?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by h2m3
    I am looking for recommendations for voice dialing software for 60+ users. I have tried palmOne's VoiceDial and like it, but our fleet of phones use GoodLink, with which it is not compatible.
    Any other suggestions or recommendations?

Thanks
    goto www.groverind.com and get voice dialer PRO.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    I too like Voice Dialer ...the Standard version works me just fine. It's not full-proof but it's way better than some other popular one I tried. This was recommended by someone to me.
  4.    #4  
    Okay Smiley, I know Toysoft has ties to Grover. Any suggestions for wireless deployment of 80 copies? I'd like to put one file on a secure web server for download.
  5.    #5  
    Yea I've been testing Voice Dial Pro and just don't think it's ready for prime time. It has the best features, but the UI should be more intuitive and the voice recognition algorithms need to be improved. I'll keep it for myself, but won't be deploying it nationwide.
  6.    #6  
    Okay, after a week of use, VOICE DIAL PRO IS AWFUL!!! It's totally buggy, unreliable, and doesn't understand voice commands well. No thanks... I'm moving on.