1.    #1  
    I want to upgrade from the 600 to the 650 and do not want to change plans. I am on Sprint with a really good 'old' plan with other discounts.

Where can I get the best price on just the phone?

Thanks.

-Pat
    You know that Sprint commerical where they give the new kid all the great new supplies and the other kids just have to stand there and look? Well Sprint was showing you life as a T600 owner that wants to upgrade to a T650 .

I know how you feel. I've never seen deals for us long time Treo customers outside of the "early bird" specials to upgrade. And for folks like us it is cheaper to keep our old plan and pay more for the T650 than to get a new plan for a cheaper T650.
    It seems you gotta be able to "walk away" to get "new customer" discounts. If you get to the right people, I think you can do something after being with carrier for at least 18 months. I'm with Cingular and new plans were same deal as my old plan so I just cancelled my account, got a new number (much easier to remember) and got $275 off as new customer.

PS ...evaluate all your options.....call Sprint, Call Sprint Busines Center, Drop into Sprint store and finally, try brick and mortar all carriers store.
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    You could get a second line with the 650 and then cancel the 600 line, provided your contract is up on the 600 line.
    Quote Originally Posted by quake97
    You could get a second line with the 650 and then cancel the 600 line, provided your contract is up on the 600 line.
    then he'd lose the plan . Are you eligible for the 18 month upgrade rebate?
    Ebay?