1.    #1  
    i am looking for a program to open zip files so that i can download stuff directly to my treo and not have to unzip it on my pc and then send it on my treo
    HandZipper Lite is Free and will let you unzip files and install .PRC files directly from a zip file.
    http://www.handwatch.com/handwatch2/...php?q=Products
    There is also a full version that you can pay for.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    resco exploere works great for me

it use zip as a folder
    Quote Originally Posted by cooltony
    resco exploere works great for me

it use zip as a folder
    I second the recommendation for Resco Explorer. It is IMO the best file manager out there and also does great as a zip file handler too. In addition it pinch hits as a txt editor, rsrc editor, image viewer and launcher...

Simply awesome program, highly recommended and one of my must haves for my Treo 650...
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    I like Handzipper Light for this. It works great, plus it's FREE.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    i like handzipper also.. have been using it for awhile with no problems..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyparanoid
    I second the recommendation for Resco Explorer. It is IMO the best file manager out there and also does great as a zip file handler too. In addition it pinch hits as a txt editor, rsrc editor, image viewer and launcher...

Simply awesome program, highly recommended and one of my must haves for my Treo 650...
    Wow, Resco Explorer is cool!
    I think I hae a new favorite file manager & Zip file handler.
    This is a definate must have for the Treo.
    http://www.resco.net/palm/explorer/
    I haven't downloaded/tried the photo viewer yet. I currently use Acid Image and Splash Photo.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    How well does the backup + restore of the Resco Explorer work?

Thanks in advance,
    Sid Vajirkar
    Unlocked 650