1.    #1  
    Hello. I am kind of new to mail on my Treo 650. I have a few questions to ask. When I bought my 650, it came with a program called XpressMail, from Cingular. I had to log in to Cingular site and register and install an agent on my laptop to get it working. I thought this would be a good email client. I was a bit disappointed with it. It seems that unless my laptop is on, it won't sync with my mail.

I also have Versamail, I believe left over from my Treo 600 days, that is on my 650 as well. I kind of like the program, it's simple to use, but it does not have any schedule function where I can check my email at a certain interval.

Has anyone use either of these or used others that you can recommend? I don't know how to get out of this XpressMail either so it seems like I am kind of stuck with it. I would like a simple program that will let me receive email at a certain interval, have ability to send email with attachments, have ability to include signature at the end of email. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    try these email links on www.webonyourcell.com
    they may help in the mean time
    <center>Ultimate portal
    www.WebOnYourCell.com
    Quote Originally Posted by eben333
    Hello. I am kind of new to mail on my Treo 650. I have a few questions to ask. When I bought my 650, it came with a program called XpressMail, from Cingular. I had to log in to Cingular site and register and install an agent on my laptop to get it working. I thought this would be a good email client. I was a bit disappointed with it. It seems that unless my laptop is on, it won't sync with my mail.

I also have Versamail, I believe left over from my Treo 600 days, that is on my 650 as well. I kind of like the program, it's simple to use, but it does not have any schedule function where I can check my email at a certain interval.

Has anyone use either of these or used others that you can recommend? I don't know how to get out of this XpressMail either so it seems like I am kind of stuck with it. I would like a simple program that will let me receive email at a certain interval, have ability to send email with attachments, have ability to include signature at the end of email. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    Welcome to Treocentral. Try using Aileron mail it serves all of your purposes i.e. Pull messages at your specified intervals, Send and receive emails with attachment support, signature for each profile and many others. You can also search for the message you are looking with a particular subject, date, and options like Read, Unread, From, New, Today, Recent. You can also download just the headers of your email.

Aileron mail provides mail access via POP3 and IMAP4, optionally with SSL, and to mailboxes on MSN/Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL and Gmail. Users can also add an option for enabling access to corporate mailboxes accessible via Outlook Web Access.

Feel free to reach us on our website[www.corsoft.com] for a live and interactive chat support incase you face any problems.
    Tim K