1.    #1  
    Just thought that I'd let you know that the Treo syncs fine with Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger). New iSync though... Seems that the iSync conduit is installed by iSync now, and not a seperate download from Apple. Just thought I'd let ya'll know... I remembered having problems going from 10.2 to 10.3.

-mike
    Hurray!

(Is Tiger worth the upgrade?)
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    sweet. thanks for sharing. while i don't use my treo on my mac, this is definitely helpful information.
    Even more amazing, is that (at least via Missing Sync) the iSync Palm conduit actually appears to operate faster than in 10.3.x. It must benefit from some of the general sync architecture changes in Tiger.

- k
    Hey, I thought Tiger wasn't going to be available until April 29th????
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmster
    Hey, I thought Tiger wasn't going to be available until April 29th????
    to the general public via retail, correct. i know that educational institutions and various other markets get the software earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by tami
    to the general public via retail, correct. i know that educational institutions and various other markets get the software earlier.
    Yeah but this early.

Granted it's coming out in ten days but Mike how did you get a copy (if you feel like telling us)?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by winebrat
    Yeah but this early.

Granted it's coming out in ten days but Mike how did you get a copy (if you feel like telling us)?
    I have a leaked copy of the GM, but before some of you start flaming... I have already pre-ordered it... I just couldn't stand waiting!
    any chance you could pm me on how to get it. I have also ordered the upgrade (got the $10...bought my mac last week.) I'd be happy to email you my invoice
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    any chance you could pm me on how to get it. I have also ordered the upgrade (got the $10...bought my mac last week.) I'd be happy to email you my invoice
    While I would love to share, I can not. With the pressure coming down from the RIAA and such, the site I got it from has become a private community. All I can tell you is that it's spreading like wild fire, and can be found readily at many Bittorrent sites... As well as LimeWire... I would think. With a quick connection, it can easily be had in 8-10 hours.

Good luck!

-mike
    thanks!
    i may install final candidate ( i didn't know GM was avail yet?). for anything, all the cool widgets that will replace my heavy usage of watson (which is no longer being updated) and sherlock are worth the upgrade alone.. not to mention spotlight.. i haven't even looked at changes to isync and mail.app yet