Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathtoToasters
    Jazzi,

Have you thought of Egrips?
    No. I was under the impression it wouldn't fit in the Vaja with Egrips. Anyone confirm this?
    Something Interesting:

http://tuff-as-nuts.com/innopocket-h...-19xx-213.html

If you look at the picture it says that the dimentions are 4.56 x 3.26 x 1.2

Those are the EXACT dimentions of the vaja t65 case....I wonder....
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi
    No. I was under the impression it wouldn't fit in the Vaja with Egrips. Anyone confirm this?
    My Treo has egrips and fits a bit tightly inside my T65...keeps it from sliding out to easily.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathtoToasters
    Something Interesting:

http://tuff-as-nuts.com/innopocket-h...-19xx-213.html

If you look at the picture it says that the dimentions are 4.56 x 3.26 x 1.2

Those are the EXACT dimentions of the vaja t65 case....I wonder....
    I think the case you mentioned above will fit the Treo in T65 but you might want to send an email to the makers and see if that is correct. The above case is bigger than the case I got (for Treo with skin case).
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    I just picked up a T65 in black with belt clip from PalmOne retail store in Los Angeles for $88. It sure is beautiful, smells great, and is a perfect fit. My only concern in seatching for the perfect case is that I still feel nervous walking around with it on the belt clip in case someone knocks into me or I accidentally hit a table corner and crack the screen. I have a screen protector on, but i'm still anxious. Until I saw this Vaja case at the local palm store, I was ready to buy the Sena Flipper case. My two issues with the Vaja T65 are screen protection and easy removal for use in the cradle. I have 2 weeks to return the Vaja if I decide the Sena is the way to go. Anyone else here with the Sena and Vaja who would offer their views?
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGo
    My Treo has egrips and fits a bit tightly inside my T65...keeps it from sliding out to easily.

Which is the problem I'm experiencing. Several times recently, after standing from a sitting position, the T65 has apparently been turn upside down, dumping the 650 to the ground. A few times on grass, but also a few times on concrete. I'm sure continued use will eventually lead to a busted 650. And Vaja wasn't nearly as interested in correcting the problem as I had hoped. Eventually they invited me to return it to an address in Miami to determine if I'd done anything untoward with the case. It just seems that after using the case awhile, the interior of the case becomes a little "slick."
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567