Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Got the replacement case in today. Dark Blue/moro. I love it. I'm happy with this color. Now, I canjust be happy I found the case I'm happy with and enjoy it. It got here in about a week and a half after Nora at Vaja emailed me back telling me to send my old one back. She said as soon as they received my old one they would send the other one out. So, they must have had it in about 3 days. Super customer service !!!!
    Have only had case for 5 days and already the corners of the flip lid (model no. 31) are showing wear. Since it's black, it's white wear.
    I'm still tempted to cut the bar above the five-way button.
    Hi,

First time in this forum and just got my Treo 650 from Verizon. I've read all the thread about the different case for the Treo 650 and I'm about to order a a Vaja I65 and I'm even set on the color I want. I'm just not sure whether or not to get the ultra clip or not. I just want an opinion from folks who have the vaja I65, why you got one over the other.

Any thoughts/experience?

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Say Cheese
    Hi,

First time in this forum and just got my Treo 650 from Verizon. I've read all the thread about the different case for the Treo 650 and I'm about to order a a Vaja I65 and I'm even set on the color I want. I'm just not sure whether or not to get the ultra clip or not. I just want an opinion from folks who have the vaja I65, why you got one over the other.

Any thoughts/experience?

Thanks in advance.
    Well, I got the clip, not really by choice. But I figured if I ever needed it, it'd be great to have the clip there just in case I do want to hook it on my belt or jeans, or whatever. I don't mind it at all. The treo spends more time in my pocket than on my belt and it doesn't add much bulk. At least for anyway. I hardly ever notice it. I do like the fact that if I ever want to sport my phone and my case on my belt then I do have that option. It doesn't hurt ya know?
    Just my $.02
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbroad572
    Well, I got the clip, not really by choice. But I figured if I ever needed it, it'd be great to have the clip there just in case I do want to hook it on my belt or jeans, or whatever. I don't mind it at all. The treo spends more time in my pocket than on my belt and it doesn't add much bulk. At least for anyway. I hardly ever notice it. I do like the fact that if I ever want to sport my phone and my case on my belt then I do have that option. It doesn't hurt ya know?
    Just my $.02
    Thnaks for the reply, does the Treo get in the way or stick out as much as what they say?
    Well, you can chalk me up as another happy Vaja T65 owner. I recieved mine today in all dark blue w/o the clip and it is quite the case. The fit is very snug. It also smells very nice. I'm not sure if it is worth $120 though but it is definitely worth the $50 (after PalmOne bucks and promo code) that I paid for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs
    Have only had case for 5 days and already the corners of the flip lid (model no. 31) are showing wear. Since it's black, it's white wear.
    I'm still tempted to cut the bar above the five-way button.
    I couldn't take the bar getting in the way of the 5-way so I cut it. It's not as tight, and the Treo can slip out if you hold it upside down, but I have better access.
    Now, I'm looking at that new Speck case.
    There should be a sticky thread of new case releases. Anytime I see a new one, I want to check it out.
    For the phone protection I found this post may helps.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=86232
    Is there any way we can get rid of these spammers?
    Quote Originally Posted by string3599
    Is there any way we can get rid of these spammers?
    Yeah, don't buy their zcover
    I can't believe the spammer crapped the VAJA thread with their cheap azz plastic
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I used to like the classic case (for T600) but found out the hard way the snap closure really isn't reliable...it kept unsnapping and the worst possible times, to the detriment of my T600.

I ordered the T66 a few weeks back for my T650 and I got a confirmation that it will reach me in about a week. With the T66, it's a much more durable case, plus it has the magentic/lock clips! Score for Vaja improving its products! Now only if they could add a second SD card slot to the T66...
    ###
  13.    #113  
    (At the risk of veering off topic) This was bound to happen eventually. Maybe some of you ladies will be excited about this new Dooney and Burke Treo slip case.
    http://web.palmone.com/products/Prod...=treo_20050613
    I for one, don't understand the appeal of the DB signature self-branded fabric which is unattractive. But I guess it's not about the attractiveness or look, it's about having one that says "Look what I have, a DB branded Treo case (or hand bag the purse realm.)"
    Still, you can't argue that in a world of cheap faux leather or poorly constructed slip cases for $50 (which aren't worth $5,) at least you know your $50 here will go to a good quality case.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    mmmm...I'm a "lady", but I'll stick with my Vaja Ivolution and Nutshell cases, thanks.....
    Ok here is something I was thinking of.

Has anyone tried to take the t65 without clip and use a holster pouch to hold it on the waist?

If so...can someone post a link to a pouch that would work.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    No pics, but I have tried a T65 without clip in a Nutshell case for skinned Treo...T65 goes in but is a VERY tight fit and is a BIG pain to remove from the nutshell.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    A new issue I haven't seen discussed anywhere:

Over the past week, my 650 has slipped out of the T65 case and hid the cement/grass/car seat about 5 times. It seems that while sitting, the case gets vertical, and when I stand it sometimes flips the wrong way. The fit must be getting loose, as it then dumps the 650 from the case. At the current rate, I will certainly be in the market for a new 650 very soon.

If anyone knows a way to shrink/tighten this case, please let me know.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Mine is OK, but I must admit it has gotten a bit loose compared to when it was still brand new. Maybe you can put egrips on your Treo before putting it into your Vaja. I think mine has gotten loose since I switch cases around so the repeated insertion and removal of the Treo from the T65 might have loosen it up.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Jazzi,

Have you thought of Egrips?
    Doc,

I was thinking of this case for the t65 with the treo 650...

http://www.krusell.se/product.php?pr...=712&x=11&y=14

I you look at the measurements of this case and then the T65 size from the Vaja site, it seems like it would be a nice fit...but who knows.

Your thoughts??
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast