Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    Holllllld it, are we saying the LED cutout on the Vaja isn't going to match up perfectly?? I'm on the 3rd week of my order waiting on my case.. I will be *less than happy* if things don't line up perfectly.
    Heard about this after I ordered mine (blk/blk) and was concerned as well. With the "frosted window" in it isn't too noticable, the green blink is more toward the top of the window. Took out the "frosted window" to see how it looked and ended up putting it right back in again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    Holllllld it, are we saying the LED cutout on the Vaja isn't going to match up perfectly?? I'm on the 3rd week of my order waiting on my case.. I will be *less than happy* if things don't line up perfectly.
    Bek
    On mine, the LED hole isn't right on top of the LED as you look squarely at the LED. The hole is 1-2 mm lower (towards the screen cutout).

But that is a good thing. With the Treo held in the hand, the hole is perfectly inline with the LED, when viewed at an angle the PDA will be used at.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    On mine, the LED hole isn't right on top of the LED as you look squarely at the LED. The hole is 1-2 mm lower (towards the screen cutout).

But that is a good thing. With the Treo held in the hand, the hole is perfectly inline with the LED, when viewed at an angle the PDA will be used at.
    Same here. The LED cutout on my T65 case looks like the T66 picture. In addition to what aprasad said, I like this placement because I find the LED to be too bright at night. If it were off-center (left-to-right) I'd be annoyed, but this way is just fine.
  4.    #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    Same here. The LED cutout on my T65 case looks like the T66 picture. In addition to what aprasad said, I like this placement because I find the LED to be too bright at night. If it were off-center (left-to-right) I'd be annoyed, but this way is just fine.
    Mine is the same way, and I also find it a benefit for the same reason.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Once I register my T650 via the P1 payback program, plan to get a Vaja T66 case. I'm wondering if you could get the Ruby Wed Wine case with ostrich?
    ###
    Since I have another 2 weeks until my Vaja case ships and have already gotten my VZW 650, I had to jury rig a temporary solution.
    I took an old Visor Deluxe faux-leather slip case and then sawed off a belt clip from an old Motorola Startac holster. I superglued the clip to the slip case and voila, a decent job of protecting my pride-and-joy.
    It's not that bad, the 650 sits in there well, it's loose on the sides, but just right in the front and back sides.
    Man, I can hardly wait for that Vaja case to come!
    I just got my case today. The champagne pink part is more like peachy pink, but the rosa part looks pretty close to the picture.

http://www1.vajacases.com/vaja/catal...nk-ch_rosa.jpg
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    ^OH GOD MY EYES!!!

funny when i showed my case to my ex, the first thing she did was ask me does it come in pink
    RE: Vaja T66 case. I wish it had 2 SD card slots!
    ###
    ?

i wish i had the option not to get the SD holder...its cool dont get me wrong, but I have no need for it. Although I do keep it filled with a Sandisk U2 card, its fun to play with the port
    For the beltclip Vaja cases in general, wondering if it's possible to get a nub that has cut grooves into it. Or even request that Vaja make a custom nub for an extra cost.

I've seen cheepo-generic cases that have nubs with that feature...so when you put the (removable) belt clip on the nub, it makes that clicking noise when you rotate your phone (Treo).

Considering that the clips tend to wear out...
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ight=Treo+clip

...this should almost be a requirement!
    ###
    anybody have a vaja promo code that they want to PM me?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I just read the teronauts review of the Vaja case and they discuss difficulty accessing the outside keys. What are peoples' experiences with this...particularly with the T66

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

100th monkey im surprised in you...asking for promo codes...for shame for shame

oh yeah no issues with the Q and P keys nor any of the other outside keys
    20 days since ordering and am still waiting, know it's getting closer...
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    100thMonkey: Read post number 12 of this thread by TaylorH. He answers your ? well.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    100th monkey im surprised in you...asking for promo codes...for shame for shame
    Hey, you never know, if there is a refer-a-friend program or something like that you get at checkout...some of the referrral programs benefit both the new and the historical customer

Its like dating, you won't know until you ask and the worst that can happen is jsut what happened here: long silence followed by an indication of dissapproval.

But hey, I'll live

18.    #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    I just read the teronauts review of the Vaja case and they discuss difficulty accessing the outside keys. What are peoples' experiences with this...particularly with the T66
    Since most people are ususally used to the outside keys being totally exposed (with nothing next to them) it will definately feel, at first, difficult to access them. But this, in my opinion, is merely because of what you're used to and you quickly acclimate to the case being there. After a few days it's a non-issue (for me at least.) But it will have the initial first impression of 'being in the way.'

The distance from the keys to the case is the same disctance to adjacent keys (the case is no more crowding the keys than other keys.) Also the thickness is the same as keys are high.
    In other words, it's a bit like adding a row of keys outside the outside row of keys, physically.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    I sent an e-mail to info@vaja.com with the following questions/requests on the T66 case:

+Possible to pay more to custom add a 2nd secure digital card place holder.
    +To modify the nub with grooves (see my earlier post) so the case will click when turned.
    Based on recent discussions on this thread, wondering if it's possible to ask Vaja to trim the sides (another custom job!) of the T66 case--like that of a classic T600 or T650 case--to avoid that 'getting in the way' feeling. It sounds a bit much, but I would be willing to pay more for this! Of course, if the above was possible, the order probably couldn't be done via Vajacases.com, but via an e-mail (discussion) instead.
    ###
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast