Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    I got mine in under 3 weeks, however that was back in January before the release of the GSM mode.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi
    Ahh, but not to worry -- definitely worth the wait.

I don't know why I continue to try other cases before ordering the Vaja. I did the same thing with my Ipod. Now that I have the Vaja for my 650, I hope I've learned my lesson. As soon as you get a new device, just go on and order the Vaja. No other case compares.

You know I'm sure I will agree.. I've spent as much as the Vaja case just trying out other cases. I'm sure I'll want them to make cases for everything...lol

Bek <--I can't wait to get my pink case! I was thinking about bedazzling it....... LOL!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    You know I'm sure I will agree.. I've spent as much as the Vaja case just trying out other cases. I'm sure I'll want them to make cases for everything...lol

Bek <--I can't wait to get my pink case! I was thinking about bedazzling it....... LOL!!!
    You'll love it when it arrives. Make sure you post pics!!
    Anyone ever buy 2 customs at the same time? If so, how long did they take? Both say 25 days, and I'm assuming by the shipping charge they will ship at the same time. I haven't put the order through yet, but will within the next week.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Anyone ever buy 2 customs at the same time? If so, how long did they take? Both say 25 days, and I'm assuming by the shipping charge they will ship at the same time. I haven't put the order through yet, but will within the next week.
    I ordered two custom 2-color cases both personalized with names on Jan 17th and received them both Feb 14th. Coincidentally that's the same day I received the two Treo 650's that I ordered Feb 1st (talk about timing.)
    I got the email confirming they'd shipped on Feb 9th from Fedex. The shipping notification came from donotreply@fedex.com by the way, not from Vaja.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
  6.    #26  
    The only other case that I used and liked was the BoxWave flexiskin.
    http://www.boxwave.com/products/flexiskin/index.htm
    It's a soft rubber 'skin' that the Treo fits in to. Pretty much the same idea as the Vaja but rubber instead of leather. And only $30 instead of $100.
    The only thing I didn't like about is that, because it's a silicone rubber, it doesn't go in and out of my pockets as well. Anyway, I like the boxwave, but love the Vaja.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    I don't recall the *exact* dates but my T65 took just under one month, when it was ready I got an email with tracking # and it arrived 48 hours later...I have a black front/grey back and also had my name embossed...definetly worth the wait and I'll alway's check Vaja first when buying new phones.
    For myself and my T65

Ordered: February 2nd, 2005
    Shipped: February 14th, 2005
    Recieved: February 21st, 2005 (this was due to an aircraft failure apparently, it was supposed to have arrived the 17th or 18th)

Monotone Caterina black, custom logo, no ultra clip
    I think I will be ordering another one, especially since I got my treo back. The first order was terrible and I am still bitter over it . As I recall they take the funds out of your account, for authorization, then the funds are released again, until the item actually ships, isn't that right?
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    No, at least not in my case. The funds have been taken. I ordered a T66, dark blue monotone w/ clip and no personalization (in case of resale) on 4/16 and funds were withdrawn 4/18.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlczl
    No, at least not in my case. The funds have been taken. I ordered a T66, dark blue monotone w/ clip and no personalization (in case of resale) on 4/16 and funds were withdrawn 4/18.
    Did you order directly through vaja? I recall that's how Palm One Store does it, that's who I ordered from last time. Oh well, matters little, was just curious.
    I assume you are not able to put your 650 in the charging/sync cradle with the Vaja case on correct? My 650 stays in my cradle at work most of the time. I like the cradle and perform a number of functions much more easily in the cradle (even though I am having problems syncing consistently due to manufacturing issues...but thats another thread!).

I am probably going with a nutshell pouch but really like the thought of adding bulk/grip with the Vaja to the 650 so it doesnt slip so easily.

Does anybody take their 650 out of the Vaja regularly? Does it come out easily or is it designed to go on and stay on?
    i when i had the funds withdrawn automatically from my CC i contacted Vaja. I asked them why did they take the funds now instead of taking it when it shipped as per the normal. They said it was reduce the chance of fraud and what not. I dont fully understand but meh they kept their word
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by mike.higgins
    I assume you are not able to put your 650 in the charging/sync cradle with the Vaja case on correct? My 650 stays in my cradle at work most of the time. I like the cradle and perform a number of functions much more easily in the cradle (even though I am having problems syncing consistently due to manufacturing issues...but thats another thread!).

I am probably going with a nutshell pouch but really like the thought of adding bulk/grip with the Vaja to the 650 so it doesnt slip so easily.

Does anybody take their 650 out of the Vaja regularly? Does it come out easily or is it designed to go on and stay on?
    I don't use a cradle, they seem useless to me.
    You can just push the treo through the hole in the bottom and push it out of the case, it slides out easy enough, but not enough to do it accidentally.
    So yes, it's easy enough to take it out every time you want to put it in the cradle. As it is I take it out often enough to get the reset hole under the battery door.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Same here. I bought the Krussell, the Nutshell, and the Palm sideways thingie. Could have saved a lot of time going directly to the Vaja website. Although mine is boring in comparison to most of you [black], this is a great case that feels great in my hands.
    Well, placed my order for one today. I predict about a month and I'll have it in.
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    In answer to your question, I ordered from Vaja directly.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    Now the wait begins. Just ordered a Vaja like the one listed by taylorh, lilac gray/dark blue. Hopefully this will end the pursuit for the perfect case. Hopefully...only time will tell
    I ordered mine middle of last week. Hopefully it will beat the VZW 650. I figure spending $100 on a case is worth it when you're spending $400 on the Treo.
    Hopefully, I'll have it mid-to-end of May.
    From what you folks have posted, it looks to be a nice case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbroad572
    Well, placed my order for one today. I predict about a month and I'll have it in.
    Shipped out today. That was pretty quick. 18 days + 4-5 days Fedex ground shipping. That's quicker than the last time I ordered. Can't wait. Just hope I am satisfied with the color I chose. I usually end up disappointed with my selections after I make them.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast