1.    #1  
    I'm using webpro to access OWA and it's working great with one problem. I've added a bookmark for the sign in page for my company's owa. When i go the bookmark, it prompts me for the user name and password and takes me to the initial menu list (mail, calendar, etc.), but when i click on inbox, it takes me to an old page. I have to go to refresh in order to get the current page. I've tried clearing the cache and the history, but inevitably it still happens. Any suggestions?

Also, any suggestions on how to get the username and password fields to autofill when signing in?...this would make it faster to log in.
    Have you tried setting clear cache on exit? Even if that works, each time you return to that page, it will prolly need to be refreshed. I have the same problems with BlogLines (needing to refresh the main page to get read/unread to update).

It's a pain, but since WebPro is the only browser that works well w/OWA (at least the only one I have found), I can put up with having to mash the refresh button from time to time....
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the info, but I've already tried the same suggestions you had. But atleast now I know I'm not alone with the problem
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
  4.    #4  
    Does anyone know how to do the following on OWA using Web Pro:
    -When creating a new message or have an appointment, I have the ability to click on the "To" and "CC" fields and then do a search for a certain person's contact info in my company's global address book and my OWA stored personal contacts. However, when I then select the person and click on "TO" for it to populate the "TO" header field in the actual e-mail, it does not return to the e-mail, it just keeps staying in the look up window.

-Any suggestions?

-Has anyone had any other issues/problems using OWA on Web Pro?

Overall, it's been great with only a few minor issues.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!