1.    #1  
    I don't expect to win any design awards, but it is what the HS is missing, at least for me it it is.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    I would like a lanyard like that for my MOTO. I got it off of Ebay and it didn't come with one. Otherwise, I'm always leaving it in the car.

Where did you find yours?
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    Home made. I would imagine you could do the same for the Moto.
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    Abarrios,
    Where did you get a spare charging tip from? Did you sacrifice the tip off one of your charging cables?
  5.    #5  
    Actually the A43 power tip from iGo and Lanyard from my Fuji USB XD memory card reader.