1.    #1  
    Haven't tried it yet but just saw this...

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...&prodid=100348
    Do I still need Pocket Tunes to use this. I tried searching for 4 hours since you posted this, but I cant find the answer.

Thanks
    Is there ANY way to get MP3 on the Treo without a PC? Download directly to the Treo? (If this is posted all over, let me know)

I have MP3s from before my laptop crashed, but now I have no access.
    real player plays my mp3s fine. i see lots of other gettin different ones though, is there some other functions that people desire that real player doesnt have? if so what, maybe i missed the boat, but with help i can get on at the next stop
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    real player plays my mp3s fine. i see lots of other gettin different ones though, is there some other functions that people desire that real player doesnt have? if so what, maybe i missed the boat, but with help i can get on at the next stop
    RealPlayer wont stream from Shoutcast or play WMA files.
    If it works for what you do, then there probably isn't a reason to change.
    Seems cool. Will it integrate with Phone Tech to use mp3 ringtones?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by juice
    Seems cool. Will it integrate with Phone Tech to use mp3 ringtones?
    You probably need to email the two developers and have them contact each other.
    Great find dutch!
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Is there ANY way to get MP3 on the Treo without a PC? Download directly to the Treo? (If this is posted all over, let me know)

I have MP3s from before my laptop crashed, but now I have no access.
    You can download MP3s directly to your SD card if you use the patched version of WebPro 3. I believe that the latest version of Xiino will also let you download directly to your SD card.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Dioplayer works really well, and the best part is, it only uses 204KB of "Treo 650" memory! The only downside is that the screen does not turn off during play. Has anyone else tried this? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    yeah another downside-no shoutcsst!
    Only problem for some may be waiting for developers to integrate their products with Dioplayer (e.g., getting this to work with MP3 ringtone managers, MP3 alarm managers, etc.) -- other than that it seems tough to beat as a free app!