1.    #1  
    Can you please offer and affordable PTP version of your software? I do love the draggable screen feature. Mobile TS, and PALM VNC don't offer this and it is a must on the small Treo screen. I can actually control my PC w/Winhand and surf the web over the remote control connection 10 times better/faster then with the native Blazer "browser". So why don't you re-evaluate your pricing and get with the program. Thanks. Mind you I will NOT give in and pay your outrageous pricing that you have in place now.

Does anyone on the board have another way of either controling or terminal serving into their home pc's? Mobile TS is super slow and it repaints the screen all the time like VNC.
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    I know this thread is a week old, but I just noticed winhand is pay now. $5.99 per month for a year sub isn't a lot of $$ if this is something useful to you.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by njchris
    I know this thread is a week old, but I just noticed winhand is pay now. $5.99 per month for a year sub isn't a lot of $$ if this is something useful to you.
    hmmm. I'm getting more tempted...
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    That is still more than 70.00 per year, from my point of view still not worth it for the casual user. Just like some mobile browsers out there like Webviewer,Xiino and Webpro, once you buy their software they don't charge you per month to use their proxyies that speed up their browsers. I know Winhand is not a browser but, in a similar way they use servers to pass information back and forth.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    From what I know about Win-Hand you get more support with Win-hand and he is always making it better and faster!