Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 126
  1.    #1  
    From PalmOne...:


    Thanks a million!


    Thanks to you, our customers, we've sold over one million Treo™ smartphones. To celebrate this milestone we're giving away one Treo smartphone every five minutes between the hours of 9 am Pacific/Noon Eastern to 9 pm Pacific/Midnight Eastern time, today, Tuesday, April 19, 2005. Enter as many times as you want. You could win a Treo smartphone—or get great discounts at the Treo Store.

    Visit www.seeTreo.com for details and your chance to win.



    Best of luck!
  2. #3  
    Very cool indeed! To add to this celebration, I've also created a special two day 10% promotion for all applications in your Treonauts software store.

    Cheers, W.
  3. jorang's Avatar
    Posts
    318 Posts
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    #4  
    Interesting

    How much does the "Pacific/Midnight Eastern" time zone differ from GMT?
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
  4.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jorang
    Interesting

    How much does the "Pacific/Midnight Eastern" time zone differ from GMT?
    Noon eastern is 6 pm CET (Western Europe) which is 5 pm GMT (UK), if my WorldMate is correct...

    -Christopher
  5. jorang's Avatar
    Posts
    318 Posts
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by grenness
    Noon eastern is 6 pm CET (Western Europe) which is 5 pm GMT (UK), if my WorldMate is correct...

    -Christopher
    Da gjelder det vel å sitte ved PC'en fra kl 18:00 i kveld da - ikke sant?

    (I'm from Norway too )
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
  6. #7  
    Grrrrrr......

    I can't enter to win using my Treo, as the site requires Macromedia Flash.

    Typical....

    Treo 650 - Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.20-ENA
    Firmware:01.71
  7. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdan333
    Grrrrrr......

    I can't enter to win using my Treo, as the site requires Macromedia Flash.

    Typical....
    Nothing like catering to your customers.
  8. #9  
    Does anyone else thinks this smells like three day old fish?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  9. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Does anyone else thinks this smells like three day old fish?
    Yes. I checked the WHOIS records and there is no registrant information. It just says the registrar is TUCOWS INC. Also, on the main page, if you mouse over on the "Buy it" side, you see a PalmOne link, if you mouse over on the "Win it" side, you stay within the seetreo.com domain.

    It also looks a tad fishy because nothing is mentioned on the PalmOne website but the best way to figure it all out is contact PalmOne for verification. Or I guess you could take your chance and register and have your identity stolen by an over eager college student who has nothing better to do than setup bogus wesites offering free merchandise to lure suckers into providing their personal information.
  10. #11  
    Tucows is an great site I used to go to for shareware/freeware.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
  11. #12  
    Well crap! The storm was coming, but I stayed in the park. Now my Treo is all waterlogged! Do you think if I let it dry out it will work again?!
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
  12. #13  
    Wow, there is a funny thread on fatwallet about this... These guys are already writing automated scripts to try and win more then one! They are VULTURES over there! LoL
    http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/mess...hreadid=463470

    Sprint PCS user since 1999

    -=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
  13. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Geckotek
    Tucows is an great site I used to go to for shareware/freeware.
    That's great but Tucows has nothing to do with the person who set up this website, other than Tucows is who they used to register the domain seetreo.com.
  14. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoBeard
    Yes. I checked the WHOIS records and there is no registrant information. It just says the registrar is TUCOWS INC. Also, on the main page, if you mouse over on the "Buy it" side, you see a PalmOne link, if you mouse over on the "Win it" side, you stay within the seetreo.com domain.

    It also looks a tad fishy because nothing is mentioned on the PalmOne website but the best way to figure it all out is contact PalmOne for verification. Or I guess you could take your chance and register and have your identity stolen by an over eager college student who has nothing better to do than setup bogus wesites offering free merchandise to lure suckers into providing their personal information.
    There's nothing fishy about it. I also received this email from PalmOne this morning (and anyone else who is registered on their site probably received it as well), and it's also been posted on the front page of TC.
    I'm back!
  15. Quake97's Avatar
    Posts
    557 Posts
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    #16  
    Anyone know what kind of Treo? Sprint, Cingular, Unlocked GSM? I swear, if they require service with it, I'm gonna flip!

    Joe
  16. grape8pe's Avatar
    Posts
    61 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    #17  
    The frontpage of TC mentions that even if you don't win, everyone recieves 50% at the PalmOne Store... does that include a new Treo 650? That means you could buy a new unlocked Treo 650 for $350, right?
    m105 -> m130 -> Tungsten E -> Treo 600 (T-Mobile)
  17. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by grape8pe
    The frontpage of TC mentions that even if you don't win, everyone recieves 50% at the PalmOne Store... does that include a new Treo 650? That means you could buy a new unlocked Treo 650 for $350, right?
    Read:
    you will win a discount of up to 50% off from the PalmOne Treo store.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  18. grape8pe's Avatar
    Posts
    61 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    #19  
    Sorry I misread the article. Still would be nice if I get the 50% off though... at the very least I could make a profit on eBay.
    m105 -> m130 -> Tungsten E -> Treo 600 (T-Mobile)
  19. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    There's nothing fishy about it. I also received this email from PalmOne this morning (and anyone else who is registered on their site probably received it as well), and it's also been posted on the front page of TC.
    Well, I take back my comment (sort of) - I just got my email (server was down) and I got an email that appears to be from PalmOne advertising the sale - maybe it's only going to Treo owners?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions