Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    again, the rest of the world is ignored.

I hope palmOne will consider its customers all around, because it's not good to partecipate to a well organized promotion then to discover you're not allowed to do, by reading small strings in the official rules. I personally discovered I must go out and discard after having found the entry point six times.

thank you palmOne, I closed the seetreo.com as you want.
    matro 180->270->600->650->750v->680->Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by guessed
    So, I wonder what limitations they place on the 50% off coupons.
    Limited to accessories only? That's my bet.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    HAHA they are looking for more beta testers for thier treo 650.. at least some will not hav to pay to be beta testers..
    5. How You Win. Winners will be randomly selected among entrants. palmOne’s administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Your chance of winning depends upon the number of entries received and the timing of your entry. An entrant may only win one prize. Eligible winners of all other prizes will receive their prizes within 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion Period.

So I guess it's the Treo or the discount. But only one.
    I know it says 72 hours before you hear from them, but has anyone had any response yet?
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    I've entered quite a few times because I'm at home sick, and no word from them. I think it will be at least a couple of days before you hear anything.
    I was at the San Jose Treo Road Show today that they anounced the www.seetreo.com site their, so this is totaly legit. Also got a new coupon RoadShow coupon...
    Skippy, what was the offer on the new RoadShow coupon?
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFuhrman
    Skippy, what was the offer on the new RoadShow coupon?
    Buy 5 and get 2 free Treo's, also those 7 Treo's can be "any combination of carriers"...
    This just goes to show what good griping at Jeff at Vienna Channels did for the individual consumer. This is a great deal for small organizations, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by grape8pe
    The frontpage of TC mentions that even if you don't win, everyone recieves 50% at the PalmOne Store... does that include a new Treo 650? That means you could buy a new unlocked Treo 650 for $350, right?
    according to the rules and regulations, there are only 300 50% certificates being awarded.

further, i got an official email from palmone about this, so it's not a scam.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFuhrman
    This just goes to show what good griping at Jeff at Vienna Channels did for the individual consumer. This is a great deal for small organizations, however.
    Unless you know a couple of friends that are looking at purchasing...
    an interesting question was raised in the fatwallet forums -- i hope that they don't eliminate entries based on the usage of hotmail, yahoo, or gmail accounts!
    Quote Originally Posted by tami
    an interesting question was raised in the fatwallet forums -- i hope that they don't eliminate entries based on the usage of hotmail, yahoo, or gmail accounts!

Why would they do this?
    Remember, it says "UP TO 50% DISCOUNT." This sounds like a lot of 10% discount coupons and maybe 2-3 50% discount coupons!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew23
    Why would they do this?
    hopefully for no reason whatsoever, but according to the official rules:

"The authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder or the entrant."

i'm not sure if there's a real reason for this statement in the rules, but if there is, it may cause problems.
    WOW. ok, they addressed that one rather quickly. now my hotmail.com email address is coming up as "invalid email address"

!!!

edit: and then i tried a second time, and it worked... no idea what just happened
    Hotmail is not working for me right now. Is it true you can't enter from the Treo?

Wouldn't a better "gift" for selling a million Treos be to reward the millions who bought them? A 50% discount to everyone who actually PURCHASED one would have made me happier than randomly giving free Treos to people who have nothing to do with boosting their revenue.

Just my thoughts...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Hotmail is not working for me right now. Is it true you can't enter from the Treo?
    since the only PDA that really supports flash is the sony clie, you can't enter from the Treo. the seetreo.com site is almost completely made in Flash.

and i'm still entering from my hotmail email addy. you don't need to worry if it's not working for you right now; you don't get any email confirmation - just a popup on the screen after you enter. if you try from any PC, it will work fine.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast