1.    #1  
    I have noticed that sometimes people will call me on my Sprint T650 and the calls will go straight to voicemail, when I am doing absolutely nothing with my phone. I tried to figure out if another app was running in the background, deleted programs randomly then re-installed them, but it keeps happening. I also noticed that the "location" icon on the top of the screen in the phone app keeps blinking, even when I disable it. I was also having problems with the "software" app, and every time I tried Dling something it would get interrupted and retry immediately, repeat a few times, then say "unable to DL...etc etc." I'm assuming all three are related, any ideas what may be running in the background, if thats even the problem? I don't have many apps on the phone anymore, and I am in the process of re-installing the 1.08 update to see if this helps "I was using a shadowmite rom previously). Thanks for any and all input everyone!
    If you have applicaitons like Verichat, Chatteremail, Quicknews, 4Cast, Worldmate, or anything that some how access the Internet, you might want to take a look at them and disable them if you are expecting a phone call.

Al