Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The upgrade from the T600 to T650 cost me exactly $150. I sold my 600 to a coworker a few weeks after the T650 came out for $300 and got a T650 for $450 after Sprint rebate. The upgrade was definately worth the money!!!
    I would just like to make a point to those who gave up on the T650 that this palmOne Smartphone ain't just an ordinary phone. You shouldn't have bought one if you ain't too familiar w/ application software and high interface gadgets. Well, sure, I did have some problems about but palmOne tech support was able to helped and support me.
    Quote Originally Posted by juice
    The Treo's coolness is dropping everyday and I just figured it would be 6 months to a year before my:

PPC
    EVDO
    WIFI
    Bluetooth
    3.5 stereo jack
    megapixel camera
    qwerty keyboard
    antenna free
    dropable(won't wait for this but it would be nice)

device came out.

Here's one with all but the 3.5 stereo jack and antennae free, but those are small prices to pay for such a great device. Check it out.
    No, my avatar is NOT a picture of me! If you don't recognize her then you are not nerdy enough to be in here.

"I didn't think it was possible, but this actually sucks and blows."
    - Bart Simpson
    Quote Originally Posted by beelzebueb
    the treo has no real competition. you wanna hold one of those pda-bricks to your head?
    Ever heard of the i-Mate Jam???
    No, my avatar is NOT a picture of me! If you don't recognize her then you are not nerdy enough to be in here.

- Bart Simpson
    I wouldn't call it the "biggest piece of crap I've ever ownedm" but I hear what you're saying. P1 cut a lot of corners to save a dollar here and there and left many of us disappointed. It's better than the 650 in some ways, but not as stable as my 600 was. Hi res screen is great, bluetooth while a little buggy it's great too. If you have a 600, I'd say it's not worth the cost of upgrade and recommend you stay with it and wait for the 700 if it ever comes. If you are a 1st time treo buyer, I'd say go for the 650.
    Ocean18

sch-i730

Pardon my jaundice, but I'll believe it when I see it. Samsung is notorious for announcing devices that NEVER show up (check out the i530, i550, etc.)

i-Mate Jam

Interesting possibility, but only tri-, not quad-band GSM, so may/may not work in the Cingular/AT&T world where many of us reside (in fact, it says on the site that it may only work in some Cingular areas - I believe where they have 900 mhz but not 850 mhz service - that might be vice versa).

BTW - did you ever get that best avatar award (shared, of course, with gfunkmagic)?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    First of all you didnt have to come here to vent. I'm on my fourth treo and the return deadline has past. The only people I know who are less tech savvy than me are the technicians that work at the sprint store in Emeryville,Ca.(yeah i'm calling them out.) The only answer they have is hard reset, hard reset! I mistakingly wiped my treo 650 clean trying to install the 1.08 updater(ever seen a grown man cry like a b***h?) I didnt want to come on the board begging for help so i have been searching past posts and I'm piecing it back together. In the words of Antoine Fisher "I'm still standing and I'm still strong." I dont know where I would be without the help of this board. So here's a little venting for you, if you are not helping, PLEASE BE QUIET!!!
    Sorry guys ,that rant was meant for another post.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Ocean18

sch-i730

Pardon my jaundice, but I'll believe it when I see it. Samsung is notorious for announcing devices that NEVER show up (check out the i530, i550, etc.)

i-Mate Jam

Interesting possibility, but only tri-, not quad-band GSM, so may/may not work in the Cingular/AT&T world where many of us reside (in fact, it says on the site that it may only work in some Cingular areas - I believe where they have 900 mhz but not 850 mhz service - that might be vice versa).

BTW - did you ever get that best avatar award (shared, of course, with gfunkmagic)?

The i730 is really coming out, just a matter of time.

And no, I never got my award, but I should! I see my avatar every day and I still can't stop looking!

- Bart Simpson
    When I first got my Treo 650, the first week was horrible.
    After LEARNING how to utilize it properly (the isync stuff), and 2 hard resets, everything has been fine.
    It takes a little bit of patience, but once it gets going, its really reliable, and even fun.

My biggest complaint is how expensive the software for this is. (even software that should of come with the unit..)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123