1.    #1  
    Mainly looking for a progam that will allow me to use MP3s for voicemail alerts, email alerts (for chatter), and text message alerts. Bought Butler but that turns to be almost a waste of money. Tried Ringo but it doesn't work for voicemail or email alerts. Got any suggestions?
    Even though I am having problems getting CallFilter to properly filter my incoming calls (it is only designed for the 600, however an upgrade supporting the 650 is supposed to be near), it controls SMS, and VoiceMail indicator light. Unfortunately, it doesnt support mp3 for SMS and I dont think it controls the VM tones or any of the system tones. You might have to get Treo Allegro or something to compliment this nifty app!
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50
    Even though I am having problems getting CallFilter to properly filter my incoming calls (it is only designed for the 600, however an upgrade supporting the 650 is supposed to be near), it controls SMS, and VoiceMail indicator light. Unfortunately, it doesnt support mp3 for SMS and I dont think it controls the VM tones or any of the system tones. You might have to get Treo Allegro or something to compliment this nifty app!
    I am in the late stages of developement of a profile utility called ScheduleCare that will allow you to define ring tones for all sound types plus control over many settings on your Treo. It is also been integrated into CallFilter. The developer of CallFilter and I worked to gether to ensure a solid integration.

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    I am in the late stages of developement of a profile utility called ScheduleCare that will allow you to define ring tones for all sound types plus control over many settings on your Treo. It is also been integrated into CallFilter. The developer of CallFilter and I worked to gether to ensure a solid integration.

Jeff
    Any idea on when it or CallFilter will be released? We've been hearing promises about CallFilter for months now. I'm going to give your latest beta a try.

Butler has been basically a waste of money since it's still too buggy and updates don't seem to happen to often.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson

Jeff

I loved CallFilter, but cant believe it is taking this long to adapt to the 650! Are yall going to release it at the same time? That would be cool to have it integrated with CF!
    how can we be informed when CallFilter and ScheduleCare are released ?
    is there a mailing list ?
    a web site ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ilkeraktuna
    how can we be informed when CallFilter and ScheduleCare are released ?
    is there a mailing list ?
    a web site ?
    The first version of ScheduleCare is released already. Phase I provided profiling abilities that were based on calendar entries.

Phase II extendes the original ScheduleCare by providing a full featured UI based profiling capabilities in addition to calendar entry based profiling.

I am currrently running a public Beta program for ScheduleCare Phase II right here at TreoCentral in my developers area that can be accessed from the main forum page. You are welcome ot participate. I am in the late stages of the beta and forecast the official release date to be only a few weeks away.

The developer of CallFilter has been working directly with me to ensure that CF will seamlessly integrate with ScheduleCare. As of my last correspondence with him, the integration was complete. I understand that there has been a delay in the release of CF and I do not know the reason for that delay.

I have also been working directly with the developer of 2Day and the integration with that product is also complete!

So out of the gates, ScheduleCare will have complete integration support with 2 of the most popular Treo utilites.

As for the status, availability and location of ScheduleCare, please consult:

* My developers area: http://discussion.treocentral.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73
    * My download page: http://gotreocentral.com/downloads
    * My Over-The-Air download page: http://gotreosoftware.com/downloads/OTA
    * My soon to be opened web site: http://gotreosoftware.com

I will also create a post in this forum when I officially release the product.

Jeff