1.    #1  
    Anyone know of a good application for receiving realtime personalized sports scores or perhaps a good mobile website to get not only up to the minute scores but more detail? On my old Nokia with cingular gprs, there was a good espn link that you could refresh.
    try www.webonyourcell.com

click sports
    <center>Ultimate portal
    www.WebOnYourCell.com
    Verichat has a couple of sports bots that work really well. Real-time both in data and in access speeds.
    Quote Originally Posted by wballz33
    Anyone know of a good application for receiving realtime personalized sports scores or perhaps a good mobile website to get not only up to the minute scores but more detail? On my old Nokia with cingular gprs, there was a good espn link that you could refresh.
    Get a Yahoo Account. Google "Yahoo mobil" Set up an sms alert for you teams. Before, diruing, and/or after the game you can get infodelivered in real time. For my KC Royals, though, they jst send a message that says "Game in progress, loss guaranteed, but score TBDTBDTBD.&$quot$; $No$ $really$, $it$'$s$ $pretty$ $nice$. $You$ $can$ $customize$ $if$ $just$ $for$ $your$ $teams$ ($US$ $only$ $I$ $beleive$).
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)