1.    #1  
    My RealPlayer worked great playing music through the Treo 650 speaker phone.

Then I tried plugging in ear phones for awhile, which worked well too.

Now for some strange reason, my Treo will no longer play music through the speaker phone anymore.

When I plug in earphones, I can hear music, but no longer through the speaker phone. Has this happened to anyone else before?

When I make phone calls, the speaker phone works just fine, except for the RealPlayer application.

Thanks, Casey
    Check the Mute switch on top of the unit

:-)
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  3.    #3  
    Aprasad,

You're the best! Yes, you are right! I forgot I muted my ringer when I went to the movie theater yesterday!

Thanks!
    Casey
    Lots of folks say that that switch is some type of physical switch, and that it is impossible to override it via software.

Apparently not.. because speakerphone still works with that switch on the Mute position.

Use Sound-off (search here or on mytreo.net) for an application that warns you when thet switch is off. I couldn't understand how it works.. but maybe that's just me.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  5.    #5  
    Yes, it's a bit quirky and takes getting used to. I can live with this, just as long as I know what's going on.