1.    #1  
    Clear SMS alerts? My Treo says I have two SMS' waiting, but I don't. Consequently, 2day says I have two, which I don't. I know how to clear VM, but how do I clear SMS?
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Is this an issue of having it on your device unread (even though you read it when it came in)? Hit the envelope key to see if it is the case.
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
  3.    #3  
    I've purged all chat threads in an effort to get rid of it. 2day has stopped registering it, but the phone keypad screen still does. Its VERY unnerving! I can't believe there isn't some simple way to clear this. I must be missing something. Somebody HEEEELP!!! Its going to drive me INSANE!
    It'll be fun.
  4.    #4  
    No on can tell me how to do this? Please? Someone's got to know!
    It'll be fun.
    Hold the centre button until the alert list shows, then select "clear all"?
    Gav
    -------
    Palm V -> Vx -> Tungsten|T -> Treo650
    If they still show up you can delete the messages database using filez. I've had a stuck alert notification too. That was one solution we came up with in the forums.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks!
    It'll be fun.