1.    #1  
    So I put on the screen protector that came with the 650 from palmone and I hate it. But now I can't get it off. It's stuck. How do I get this thing off? does anyone have any experience with this?

I tried using a piece of tape on the corner like other people but it doesn't work. Was that only for non-adhesive screen protectors?

How do you remove the adhesive kind without destroying the screen?
    I just get my lady to use her fingernail (gently) on one of the corners or sides that is easiest for her fingernail to get to.
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
  3.    #3  
    ok thanks. I just spent a nerve wracking 5 minutes with an accupuncture needle. I was able to get it under a tiny bubble in the corner and then pull up the rest of the screen protector. Thankfully without any damage to the screen.

Remind me never to use those palmone protectors again. At least without leaving a tab somewhere for easier removal.
    Use Boxwave's screen protectors. I've been using the same Boxwave protector for over a year now (on two Treo 600s) and it has yet to show any damage/wear and tear. And I had ordered a 3-pack! (Always good to have a back-up.)

They are easy to remove with a thumbtack or push pin on any corner of the Treo's screen...heck even a toothpick would work!

http://www.boxwave.com
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    I use a piece of scotch tape to remove my screenprotector (Boxwave, Brando, etc) if I need to.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    A toothpick can work nicely too for lifting a corner without scratching the screen.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sentinal10
    So I put on the screen protector that came with the 650 from palmone and I hate it. But now I can't get it off. It's stuck. How do I get this thing off? does anyone have any experience with this?

I tried using a piece of tape on the corner like other people but it doesn't work. Was that only for non-adhesive screen protectors?

How do you remove the adhesive kind without destroying the screen?
    sentinal10,

Try using the backing that came with the screen protector to slide in between one of the corners. If you don't have the backing available to you anymore, any similar material would work fine! This is the safest and most efficient way to remove your screen protector. The tape method works in some cases but you'd need a strong adhesive to pull the screen protector off.

Cheers,
    Cho