1.    #1  
    I recently had to do a hard reset - don't ask - and my No-Limit Aces Texas Hold 'Em game no longer worked. I read somewhere that after a hard re-set I had to reload Websphere. I did so with a newer version than I previously had. I loaded Websphere v5.7. Now the phone freezes whenever played and needs a soft reset to restart. Looking on FileZ, it appears that I now have multiple files of the same thing (for instance two listings for IBM Java VM, one says j9pp for creator and one says j9am for creator). I'm afraid I loaded one version on the other and now my phone doesn't know what to do.

Under the Creator heading I have a whole list of filenames that begin with "j". Can I safely delete everyone and then re-download the latest version v5.7 of Websphere, or does the phone come equiped with some "j" files that need to be kept? There is only one file with a "lock" icon - JPEGLibrary with a Creator marked "jpEG".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
  2.    #2  
    No luck with responses yesterday. Can any one help me today? Please. Please. Please!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    Have you tried getting some help from IBM?

Given they made the app.
    I have the same files as you do, but it works ok on mine. I had to reload the app also when I did a hard re-set. The only thing I noticed on mine is Golf Midllet error from the sample Golf they give you to download, & that's only when I re-fresh the apps. So sorry I was no help, but try IBM.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    If you don't get help from IBM and really want to start from scratch do a Zero Out reset and try installing again. A zero out reset will REALLY wipe you T650 clean!
    http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=PalmSupportKB,ts=Palm_External2001,case=obj(887)#zeroout