1.    #1  
    I was at Best Buy website and saw the Motorola HS810 i was wondering how many people actually has this headset and how well does it work? I was either looking at this one or the actual Treo headset. If i could get some feedback i'd really appreciate for i am trying to go ahead and make a decision quick. I don't like having the phone and not a good BT device that will go along with it.

Thanks,
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/se...archid=1425806

Hopefully that link will pull up the search string I used. That can help get you started on people's opinions of the HS810.
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dhammond_man
    I was at Best Buy website and saw the Motorola HS810 i was wondering how many people actually has this headset and how well does it work? I was either looking at this one or the actual Treo headset. If i could get some feedback i'd really appreciate for i am trying to go ahead and make a decision quick. I don't like having the phone and not a good BT device that will go along with it.

Thanks,

You should eyeball the Bluetooth forum and you would come across many reviews. One of them being mine located here.

Good luck.
    SprintPCS Treo 755p