1.    #1  
    http://www.pacrimtechnologies.com/ca...7fe0cf7e0cfae7

I would like to pre-order this, but need some input first.

There was a 600 model like this, wasn't there? Looks protective, but not intrusive. Did the 600 one interfere with the Treo taking calls while it's in the case? Was the screen responsive while in the case? Thanks!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I thought about this case, too. But, from reading the comments on the other hard cases, I got the impression it would feel huge in a small hand.

I can't tell, by looking at just your lips, if you have small hands, but it might be something to consider.

;-) I had to comment on your lips since everyone else is pointing them out. Very nice! :-)
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!

Yes I have small hands, but I also like the drop protection it looks like it has, in case I get butterfingers one day. You never know. Last thing I need is to smash my phone on concrete.

I did look at Piel Fima(sp?) and Vaja(sp? again). They look better but how much protection does a good-looking leather case really provide on concrete? Do Gucci and LV make Treo cases by any chance, LOL!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    It looks better then that RoboCop looking Innopocket monstrosity.

(and who said anything about her lips?? I hadn't noticed.)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Lady... I started a thread on the designer cases (Coach, LV, Gucci) about two months ago. It linked to a Washington Post or New Yorker article on the accessories becoming available for PDAs. Diamond tipped styli! It got NO feedback from the testosterone heavy population here.

The "design your own handbag" places say the will start doing cellphone and PDA cases. There's a great one in Chicago. Lots of fun with a group of girlfriends. Takes about 2 weeks to get your completed bag.
    I would think a diamond tipped stylus would do some serious damage to the screen

Although, for those nights when I'm feeling my inner femininity come out, it does sound fabulous!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Thanks for the link to that case. I don't have a 650 but if I get one I will seriously consider that one. Very nice, can do everything without ever opening the case. Just hope there is a cut out for headphones on bottom? Mike
  8.    #8  
    Does anyone have any info on this case? I need to know BEFORE I get it if it interferes with calls while in the case. And I also need to know if I can use the screen adequately. I'd hate to keep taking my phone in and out of the case just to use it normally. Thanks!

Lady Treo, I swear by the Vaja Ivolution T-65 case. It's attractive, stylish, comfortable, and very protective. As long as you don't drop it on it's head (antenna) the case has plenty of thick leather to cushion the impact. It's saved me from many drops on concrete without a scratch.

We just got a thread started on it http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=81897 today regarding care of the case.
    Here's a link to the case:
    http://www1.vajacases.com/images/sma.../treo_650.html
    The T-65 is what I have (that's what's in my picture to the left) and they have a T-66 which has a cover. The T-66 was reviewed by treocentral.com in Feb I think. But I think the flip cover would be totally irritating and conteract everything I love about the T-65.

Pros: Custom colors, very attractive, comfortable in the hand, very protective (from dropping, etc.), the part around the earpiece is raised to make it comfortable on the ear.
    Cons: Expensive, adds bulk (size) but not any more than any hard case, Takes 3 weeks to get it after you order it (custom made.)
    And although expensive, I justify the cost has saved me from expensive repairs for all of the times I've dropped my Treo and the case saved it.

The screen and keyboard are left totally open, however recessed behind the bezel of the front of the case giving it some (adequate) protection. Still you'll want to keep it out of pockets and purses with keys and other objects that might smash or gouge the screen. As long as you do that you're as protected as you can get.
    My wife and I both have and love them, and we use the Boxwave screen protectors to prevent scratching on the screen.
    Also, I got the version without the belt clip.
    Last edited by taylorh; 04/19/2005 at 04:24 PM.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Good luck getting that case Lady. It's not available anywhere. I just ordered the innopocket one on this site for 10 bucks cheaper. If I want I can hack off the keyboard cover and have the same case for only 29$. I'll let you know.
    The Pac Rim case is a pre-order, so it will be available SOON. Lady, there was an earlier thread about the Vaja's belt clip being defective. Watch that if you end up going Vaja.
  12.    #12  
    Thanks for the warning Christina! IMO no one should ever carry an expensive cell phone on their belt anyway, too vulnerable. If I did get the clip, it'd be to attach to the inside pocket of my purse.