1.    #1  
    I'm gonna bite the bullet and buy a Vaja case. Nothing fancy - just all black w/ no belt clip. I can't imagine they don't have a batch of those laying around - but even assuming it has to be made from scratch - just wondering if I gain anything by ordering from PalmOne?

I find Vaja's website a little confusing but wonder if they would handle any problems better than if I went through PalmOne.

Also wondering if PalmOne would get here faster since it's in the US or if going through them adds a step that would actually cause it to take longer.

Thanks
    PalmOne just orders the case from Vaja for you....kind of drop ships it....so the ship time is going to be the same....

I have emailed back and forth with Vaja a bunch about putting some normal or popular colors in stock so they ship immediately. Seems like a LOT more people would be interested in spending the money if they knew it would arrive more quickly than a month later! I know I would....
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Oh but it is worth the wait... and knowing that it was made just for you.

I ordered mine from P1 and the wait was 16 days from order to ship confirmation. I think delivery time was about a week from then and can be tracked from Fedex's website.
    I am 100% happy with mine...

greg
    I it worth the wait for a Vaja custom..I have a grey and black with my name on the back, take your time and their is no rush...buy a color you like and you will very happy.

I have used phones since the days of the Motorola Brick and this is by far the best case I have ever owned.

**One complaint only..after a couple of months the ultra clip on mine has worn slightly and the phone *CAN* pop up while horizontal without pressing in the unlock trigger..I will write Ultra Clip and ask them for a replacement and buy a spare also.

Great case and I will always but from them in the future!!!
    order from vaja directly, no middleman, and well you know who to contact for any updates...vaja directly