1.    #1  
    I downloaded the Yahoo IM program from: http://www.burmeisterbrown.com/index.html

I'm wondering if my Sprint provider will charge me extra per month for using this Yahoo IM program, or not. I have the $15/month unlimited internet and email plan from Sprint.

I know I'm limited to 100 text messages per month, and with extra fees thereafter. Does my Yahoo IM usage fall under the 100 text message limitation, or is this entirely different?

Thanks! Casey.
    The program above uses SMS messaging. If you really need it, get the $5 unlimited SMS upgrade from SPrint.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Hi Insertion,

Thanks for your reply. But unfortunately, I don't know the difference between SMS messaging versus the 100 free text messages my Sprint provider gives me per month.

Are these 2 different things? If so, does this mean I don't get charged extra by Sprint?
    SMS is the same as text messaging. That's why I suggest upgrading your package with Sprint.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    In other words, the Yahoo program used SMS (or text if you will.)

It will count against your free 100SMS messages.

6.    #6  
    Thanks Insertion...I don't want to get surprised by the next bill!