1.    #1  
    Hi all,

my Missing Sync app in my Palm applications screen never connect my treo to my mac as external device.... (tried with Bluetooth only). I think it should do that, shouldn't it?

thanx
    For the world is changing: I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, and I smell it in the air.
    Yes it should do that; I'm not sure if you need Missing Sync installed on your mac but it would be a good guess that it does.

I have 'Card Export' on my Treo and that worked perfectly with my Mac til it hung up three directories in. After installing Missing Sync on my Treo and connecting successfully that way, Card Export no longer works. Very strange.
  3.    #3  
    Thanx for answer, contempt.... Yes, of course, I have installed Missing Sync on my Mac... Do you use Bluetooth or USB to connect Treo as external device?
    For the world is changing: I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, and I smell it in the air.
    tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.
  5.    #5  
    Thanx all... I tried USB and it works fine... so we have to wait to next release of Missing Sync....