Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    I have a Sprint T650 and I periodically have issues connecting to the net. Sometimes this happens after connected for a while (i.e. disconnects and tries to reconnect) and other times it is the first time trying to connect after a soft reset. Basically what happens is my phone tries to connect to vision and gets stuck at the "Connecting to vision" message. I can cancel, but if I try it again I get stuck again. it appears I have to soft reset before I can get sucessfully connected.

Anyone else ever see this? Any thoughts on why it is happening?

Thanks,
    Keith
    I am having the same problem - no idea why tho...
    After it happens, try press ##377 and then talk...see if it tells you what the error was.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    same problem, except turning the phone off and on will get me back on the net. Didn't have this problem until 1.12 upgrade...
    Never really had this problem. I have not done the 1.12 upgrade, and I am not sure if I will. sort of the "if it aint broke, don't fix it" philosiphy. Besides, I don't use a bluetooth earpiece.
    Piliottreo1
    The ##377 doesn't do anything since the error hasn't caused any reset - it only requires a soft reset to re-connect. It doesn't lock up the phone either, it only attempts to connect for a minute or so & then cancels.
    I'm having similar connection "freeze" ups. Sometimes turning off Sprint helps, but othertimes requires soft reset.