Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I am having an issue where the Phone screen shows a new MMS message, which does not appear in the messages list, anyone know what the MMS database name is? I assume deleting this should clear the notification icon.

Also, my 650 spontaneously rebooted this morning and killed all my SMS messages, not sure if this is related to the MMS error or not.

Thanks
    G
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I think my MMS db is corrupt. My Treo 650 reset when I was in MMS sending a picture I took, now when I go in it says (-1) messages for all views except the Inbox, where it says (0) messages. No messages appear in any view. When I try and send a message, I get a soft reset.

Think the easiest way to fix would be to delete my MMS dbs? However, I do not know which file(s) these are. I looked in FileZ and it was not obvious. Also, some previous posts I searched on eluded to Messages_Database.pdb and "SMS Messages2" as the two db files, but seemed like this was for SMS, not MMS. But then another post seemed to imply that SMS and MMS msgs were stored in the same db.

Ideas anyone? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    BUMP - I just want to know the name of the MMS database(s) and if they are safe to delete, as mine appears to be corrupt and I crash everytime I try and send an MMS message.

I searched Treo Central as well as Googled with no luck (there were some entries that were close, but only IDed the SMS dbs), and no one has responded to this thread.

Seems like one of you gurus out there should know the answer to this seemingly simple question???

Thanks!