1.    #1  
    I've had my 650 now for almost 5 months and I still can't figure out how to install and organize apps cleanly.

Here's what I do now...
    Install everything to main memory.
    Use powerrun to move whatever I can over to the sd card.

Problem...
    The apps reappear in main memory! Now I have two copies showing up, one with the star and one without. If I try and delete the one without the star it usually kills the app.

Kinoma has duplicates, Dreamengine has dupes, Ptunes has dupes, I can go on... Now If I try to move the dupes over to the SD card it says the app already exists there and cannot be copied. Argh, I can't figure this out. You guys with 90+ apps installed must have this worked out.

TIA!!!
    -BT
    I've had this happen before with PowerRUN. What I did was open PRPRPR, $and$ $then$ &$quot$;$Update$ $Shortcuts$.&$quot$;

Got rid of the dupes for me...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I've had this happen before with PowerRUN. What I did was open PRPRPR, $and$ $then$ &$quot$;$Update$ $Shortcuts$.&$quot$;

Got rid of the dupes for me...
    That's it!!! I never noticed that option. Thank you!!

-BT
    Glad it worked!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."