1.    #1  
    I want to know what the "psysLaunchDB" file is....what is it for?is it deletable? it takes up almosts 400kb of memory...if I don't need it it's gone...do i?.....thanx in advance!!
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    If it's a Palm system launch database file(just a guess though, looking at the name), might not be a good idea to delete. Have you loaded any other programs other than what came with your Treo? If not, it might be part of the OS.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I had it with on my Clie, but not on my Treo now. Once I thought it was related to Zlauncher. But I use Zlauncher on my Treo and don't have that file...
    I moved it to my SD card and was relieved at saving all that space. However in a short time the file was recreated.