1.    #1  
    I've had to buy two in less than a year... Sure I use 'em every day... They get used. But for as much as they cost, I'd expect that I could at least make it through a full year without having them go bust on me... And this latest one, the retractable... It's shorted out in just about 90 days! How frustrating!

Unfortunately, I haven't seen any other 2-in-ones that work with the Treo 650, and right now when I think about picking up yet *another* Sedio headset, I think about picking up another "seedy ole' headset" (if you catch my meaning... )

Any suggestions for some quality headsets that you'd reccomend? Something that's maybe durable?
    Dang Palm For Not Having A 3.5 Jack!!!
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, I'd love the treo to be 3.5. But more than that, I'd just like a stereo headset that doesn't short out after 60-90 days...
  4.    #4  
    Hmmm.... Apparently I'm buying another Sedio then...
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco John
    I've had to buy two in less than a year... Sure I use 'em every day... They get used. But for as much as they cost, I'd expect that I could at least make it through a full year without having them go bust on me... And this latest one, the retractable... It's shorted out in just about 90 days! How frustrating!

Unfortunately, I haven't seen any other 2-in-ones that work with the Treo 650, and right now when I think about picking up yet *another* Sedio headset, I think about picking up another "seedy ole' headset" (if you catch my meaning... )

Any suggestions for some quality headsets that you'd reccomend? Something that's maybe durable?
    I use mine with my mountain bike in the woods near my home. Rough ride. Pulled on the cord many times by accident. I haven't had a problem with the 2-1 set. It works perfectly. Maybe you got a bad batch? The sound quality is good, but not as wide a freq-range as my iPod headphones IMHO.
    Tony
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    I've had mine for exactly 3 months and now the sound is coming out from only one ear. I was searching to find an alternative to Seidio but could not really find anything suitable.

I am not happy with the sound quality of these headphones either. There is very low bass and the highs are clipped. I will buy the adapter so I can plug in the headphones of my choice. Also it's useful if I bring my Treo to a friend's house and plug it to their stereo or use an FM trasmitter in a car.
    Quote Originally Posted by rpungin
    I've had mine for exactly 3 months and now the sound is coming out from only one ear. I was searching to find an alternative to Seidio but could not really find anything suitable.

I am not happy with the sound quality of these headphones either. There is very low bass and the highs are clipped. I will buy the adapter so I can plug in the headphones of my choice. Also it's useful if I bring my Treo to a friend's house and plug it to their stereo or use an FM trasmitter in a car.
    The PalmOne headset is working great for me, have you tried that one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco John
    Hmmm.... Apparently I'm buying another Sedio then...
    Hi Taco John,

Seidio is behind our products 100%. Please contact rma@seidio.com for exchange.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com