1.    #1  
    Hi. I wanted to know if any of you GSM treo users have had any resetting problems or any type of problems at all. I have a unlocked cingular treo and its been acting up with resetting and freezing after a hard reset. I have not found any reviews on anyone having problems with the gsm version so i assume its worth spending the 699 on it :P.

Im just checking because im going to refund this phone and try to purchase the gsm version if it doesnt have major problems that i'm experiencing.

Thank You.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Wulong001
    Hi. I wanted to know if any of you GSM treo users have had any resetting problems or any type of problems at all. I have a unlocked cingular treo and its been acting up with resetting and freezing after a hard reset. I have not found any reviews on anyone having problems with the gsm version so i assume its worth spending the 699 on it :P.

Im just checking because im going to refund this phone and try to purchase the gsm version if it doesnt have major problems that i'm experiencing.

Thank You.
    Lots of threads here with different types of problems. How often is yours resetting? What software do you have installed? Are you using Versamail?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  3.    #3  
    Well i just got my treo and it has lots of random resets but usually around when i press the red phone button to turn the screen back on and sometimes during a call.

Also, i sometimes cant recieve incoming calls because its on "reset when button is pressed" mode. Im using the latest firmware for the cingular version 1.05. I havent setup any type of programs on the phone because i left the phone alone after hard resetting. I didnt do anything with versa mail also.

Right not its still acting up alot so i guess i have to return it back as a defective unit. Im currently using T-Mobile on this phone.
  4.    #4  
    So is anyone having any problems with their GSM treo 650?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Wulong001
    So is anyone having any problems with their GSM treo 650?
    Very few, in fact. I probably average one reset a week for various reasons as reported by #*377#, and for the functionality of the 650, I'm willing to pay that price. Last week I was losing every call after about 10 minutes, but I'm guessing that's a cell problem, not the phone. Of course, your mileage may vary.
    I get about 1 reset a month, maybe 2 on my GSM model....usually after doing something I am probably not suppossed to do.
    I switched to Cingular after owning a Sprint 300/600/650 for the past 3 years (+/-) ..... I've found the Cingular GSM 650 to be much more stable than the Sprint CDMA 650 .... On Sprint I would experience a soft reset every other day - now I get one a week - maybe less .......