1.    #1  
    Will Verichat disconnect me from an IM session if a phone call comes through?
    change your setting to auto sign in when verichat starts.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, that just results in it being reconnected if it is disconnected. My question was though, "Will Verichat disconnect me from an IM session if a phone call comes through?"
    no it wont
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    If you are idle in your IM session, meaning for example you are typing a response and there is no traffic. Then, it is possible that you could get an incoming call through. However, if you are waiting for a phone call I wouldn't recommend chatting because it is not 100% sure that you will get an incoming call.

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2
    Will Verichat disconnect me from an IM session if a phone call comes through?
    nope it will not disconnect while on a call. its always on if you set it to sign on everytime verichat starts.
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I have had call sent to voicemail while chatting with verichat.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    on GSM, don't use sprint so don't know, IF you are actually transmitting data the call will go to voicemail..if you are idling, connected green arrows but not tramsmitting data, the call will come through.
    JayL,

I believe that is the same for sprint, as long as actual data is not being trnsmitted at the time the call comes in it goes through