1. Gat
    I download the latest patch to my 650 but can not get it work in my Lexus GX 470. Can I get any help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gat
    I download the latest patch to my 650 but can not get it work in my Lexus GX 470. Can I get any help?
    I can't get my 650 to pair with my Lexus RX330. Likely some similar issues. I called Palm and they said that Lexus support was imminent.
    Read my post from last week in this forum. I've got the Treo working great in my Lexus SC. All the details are listed there and it may help you with the other lexus vehicles.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by default
    I can't get my 650 to pair with my Lexus RX330. Likely some similar issues. I called Palm and they said that Lexus support was imminent.
    It takes a bit of work to get them to pair, but it works; my RX 330 and Treo 650 have been working well together since I took delivery Jan. 4 '05. I installed the carkit update then, and the Sprint 1.08 update a couple of weeks ago, and all is well.
    Apple iPhone, Apple Bluetooth
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I test drove a GX 470 today, and had no trouble pairing. After I entered the passcode on the phone, with the NAV screen still sitting in pairing mode, I made a call from the phone, and the vehicle paired up. I went back a few minutes later, and it paired right up, no problem. Just make sure the phone bluetooth options are set to allow wakeup.
    Apple iPhone, Apple Bluetooth
    Does anyone have the Sprint bluetooth patch by itself? I don't have 11Mb to spare to install the full update that includes the BT patch. Trying to get this to work with a Lexus RX400h.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    i got her treo 650 working in our '05 rx330.. trouble is i was trying so many different things, i dont know what i did. now i cannot get it to recognize my 650.gues i cannot complain 1 of 2.. and the 1.. works nice