1.    #1  
    Sprint PCS Store on Cobb Parkway in the strip mall that is between the Cobb Gallaria and Hooters.

Friend of mine was looking at all the available deals for the T650. I told him about TC's $289 offer, but he's too impatient and wanted the T650 right now. (He's an impulse buyer. Car salesman's dream customer! )

Anyway, he goes into the store and shows them the TC deal and they matched it! He said a clerk there was surprised the manager at the store approved it.

Probably not a feat that can be duplicated.

With Cobb county's 5% sales tax his final price was about $304.
    I tried this and they told me NO! That sucks for me but great for your friend.
    yeah, that's a good price w/o rebate hassles...its pretty close to what we pay for the ones we buy on our corporate acct (via cingular)
    I walked into a brick and mortar (all carriers) and was offered a price $25 cheaper than the TC offer before I even had a chance to whip out a copy...and it only cost me a 1 year committment rather than 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    I walked into a brick and mortar (all carriers) and was offered a price $25 cheaper than the TC offer before I even had a chance to whip out a copy...and it only cost me a 1 year committment rather than 2.
    Could you please provide more information? I would like to know how you got this deal? What store was it, etc?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    I live in ATL and I go to that store very often. I am very surprised that this worked...that store is notorious for bad customer service.
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    my sprintpcs brick & mortar matched the treocentral deal, back in january.
    iBug
    mac osx user new beetle pilot powerbook operator smartphone communicator

----------
    vzw.kyo6035 > vzw.kyo7135 > vzw.treo600 > sprint.treo650