1.    #1  
    Hi All,

So, I was using Blazer/Web and downloaded a .pdf file from a website. After the file was downloaded, my Treo reset and the file was gone. Now, I can't find the file AND I have 600k less free space. I have memory being utilized for a damn file I can't find. Anyone know how I can find this pdf file and delete it? To be more specific, anyone know where this file is stored so I can use Filez to delete it?

The details:
    1. I chose to download a pdf file from a website (using Blazer).
    2. After choosing to download the file, I was prompted with a message asking if I wanted to save the file to: 1. Adobe Reader or 2. Card. I chose Adobe Reader.
    3. After the file downloaded, I was asked to choose either: 1. Save or 2. Save and Open. When I chose Save and Open, my Treo reset.

I did the above 3 steps 2-3 times and wound up with the same result - Adobe Reader resetting my Treo. I also tried "Save" instead of "Save and Open" and Adobe Reader still reset my Treo.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
    Adobe Reader on the Treo cannot read PDF files straight like that. They have to be "converted" to PDB files using the Adobe conduit.

If you sort your files by size you can probably find a weird file name with that size. You can also empty the Blazer cache to see if that helps. Worst case you can delete the Adobe application to see if the delete function catches that associated file. Adobe Reader should be 434K in size. Check to see how big it is when you view it using the Delete function in the main applications window.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, Zboater. I uninstalled Adobe Reader and that deleted the associated files. Although, I had to soft reset it to get it to show the increase in free memory.

So, about converting pdf to pdb - how do you do it? When you say it's done via the conduit it leads me to believe that it must be converted via my computer and then I sync the file onto my Treo?
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
    When you install Adobe reader for Palm it should also install an app in your PC that let's you convert the files.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!