1.    #1  
    when i delete and then empty trash all mail boxes are empty. i will then get mail. all of the e-mails i just deleted show up again. what are some possible solutions? i think i have everything set up correctly. it has worked fine for a few weeks and now it has started freaking out.
    After you empty the trash, do you get a dialog box asking you whether you want to sync your changes with the server?
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  3.    #3  
    yes, it doesn't matter if i say yes or no. i get the same result.
    If you say yes, the Treo needs to connect to the Internet, log onto the server, and sync the changes, which includes deleting the files on the server. This is a second connection, one additional to the one you did to get the mail in the first place.

If you are connecting a second time and syncing changes, and the email is reappearing the next time you get your mail, then I'm stumped.
    Cingular Treo 650
  5.    #5  
    that is what it is doing...i too am stumped. i may try snapper mail or something. i wonder if that would change how my treo syncs contacts and appointments?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinr
    that is what it is doing...i too am stumped. i may try snapper mail or something. i wonder if that would change how my treo syncs contacts and appointments?
    Nope, email is separate from contacts and appointments. Try ChatterEmail. www.chatteremail.com I use it and love it.
    Cingular Treo 650