Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
    Oh, and I forgot, with the Core Pocket Media Player on your Treo 650, you can watch my vlog (video blog) : ZipZapZop.com

http://zipzapzop.com
    OK. Do any of you have an in with the developers and can ask them to make this thing be able to play the audio for the videos that we record using the built in Treo 650 videocamera program please?!
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTreoGuy
    OK. Do any of you have an in with the developers and can ask them to make this thing be able to play the audio for the videos that we record using the built in Treo 650 videocamera program please?!
    No need, it already plays them 100% OK Sound & Vision.

Have you got all the correct plugins loaded
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by scottmbritton
    I had an episode of lost and an episode of family guy. Both of them had dropped frames. Quality makes a lot of sense.

fyi..
    the Family guy episode I have is AVI.DIVX
    MPEG4 DivX/XviD
    512x384 23.98fps

LibMad MPEG Audio
    48000Hz Stereo

After overclocking it plays fine. I like being able to take the files off the PC and run. I play the same file through my xbox on my TV. I'm digging this app.
    I believe the settings that you have is making it run pretty slow on your Treo 650. 512x384 is too big for the 320x320 screen size of the treo so it has to work in the background to shrink it down to your screen size. To play movies smoothly you need the videos to match or be less than the 320x320 size of the Treo.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I like this program but have a couple of questions:

1) Can one view Photos? I could not do it
    2) How do you make the Treo 650 volume ****rols work?
    3) Can one make playlists from multi-folders?
    3) I assume for music there is no Artist/album view, or Genre, etc

Thanks

Caleb
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT
    No need, it already plays them 100% OK Sound & Vision.

Have you got all the correct plugins loaded

Yes, I have all the plugins loaded and it isn't playing the video I take using the built in video camera on the 650. I'm not the only one to have had this problem I believe.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTreoGuy
    Yes, I have all the plugins loaded and it isn't playing the video I take using the built in video camera on the 650. I'm not the only one to have had this problem I believe.
    This problem is normal, as I understand it. If you shot a video using the *built-in* camera, the TCPMP player canNOT read this because of Palm's unique video format. This is lame, but is unfortunately the case.
  8.    #148  
    Is there anyway to get rid of the white box outline around the edge of the screen?

I just put 0.66 on my phone since it said:

"+PalmOS: white borderless fullscreen and tripple buffering tweak on some devices"

in the changelog, but alas the white box is still there. Not a big deal but just a little annoying, especially when the movie I'm watching is otherwise dark/night time.

(And I did try searching the forums before I posted this...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atif
    Is there anyway to get rid of the white box outline around the edge of the screen?
    I've looked and looked and have not found a solution. The white border is on every treo screen. I heard the First Source guru complain about it onece before on a poscast as well.
    The white border is always there in every application. Even if you use a different background with something like ZLauncher, there will always be the white border. It's just the nature of the LCD screen.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    The TCPMP creator has managed to remove the border from some palm devices, but not the Treo 650, yet...
    I have a slightly off topic question about TCPMP. Is it possible to beam TCPMP to another Treo, and for it to work properly? Or must it be hotsynched from a desktop computer to work properly? I tried installing TCPMP from an email attachment once, but this didn't work at all. I can't recall if beaming the program to another Treo will work or not...I seem to think it doesn't. Maybe the fact there are 15 individual files within the app makes it hard to beam? I ask this because I want to be able to beam the app to other Treo users, without resorting to hotsynching. Thanks, CC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    I have a slightly off topic question about TCPMP. Is it possible to beam TCPMP to another Treo, and for it to work properly? Or must it be hotsynched from a desktop computer to work properly? I tried installing TCPMP from an email attachment once, but this didn't work at all. I can't recall if beaming the program to another Treo will work or not...I seem to think it doesn't. Maybe the fact there are 15 individual files within the app makes it hard to beam? I ask this because I want to be able to beam the app to other Treo users, without resorting to hotsynching. Thanks, CC.
    I just download it off the web; unzip with HandZipper, install, and move all the files to /PALM/LAUNHER on my SD card.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  14.    #154  
    Quote Originally Posted by kronium
    The TCPMP creator has managed to remove the border from some palm devices, but not the Treo 650, yet...
    O.K. so there is still a little hope?
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor
    I just download it off the web; unzip with HandZipper, install, and move all the files to /PALM/LAUNHER on my SD card.
    I was also able to do the same thing with HandZipper, etc. But when trying to open the TCPMP app, nothing happened. Another poster also had the same problem as me. Did the application actually open and run for you? I was only able to get it to work by hotsynching the app from the desktop computer to the Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    I was also able to do the same thing with HandZipper, etc. But when trying to open the TCPMP app, nothing happened. Another poster also had the same problem as me. Did the application actually open and run for you? I was only able to get it to work by hotsynching the app from the desktop computer to the Treo.
    It has been running for me for several months now. Every time a new version is released, I install it as described. Never had a problem. I generally use the patched version of WebPro to download to my SD card, move to Handzipper, then unzip/install, and move all the files to the SD card. BTW, I install and unzip the main program first and move to the card, then all the drivers.

Why do you think I would describe something that does not work?
    Shneor
    does this play windows media video files? or is there any player that does? it seems that just about every video file on the internet is now wmv
    i just tryed to download the core media player which files do i use please help
    how do watch videos and what kind can you watch
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin3
    does this play windows media video files? or is there any player that does? it seems that just about every video file on the internet is now wmv
    It plays the video, but not the audio (wma) at this point.
    Shneor
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast