Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Received a replacement 600 a couple of days ago and there is a new addition to the top of my screen. It is a small, blue, left to right upswoosh arrow located just right of center in the top portion of the screen following the "Verizon Wireless" (connection status) and prior to the signal strength.

It cannot be tapped on or anything! I could not find reference to it anywhere in the manual... It just sits there, looking at me, watching every move I make. Help me stop it or at least tell me what it is.

Thanks
    Sounds like the call forwarded icon...
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    It was there when I powered up the unit and has been there since.
    If it looks like this click here to see little blue arrow... then at least with my GSM provider it is definitely the icon indicating that the number is call forwarded.

Are you getting any calls?

If you are it may not be indicating a universal call forward, it may be showing call forward busy or call forward no answer.

Try dialing all the callforwarding off codes.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    That is exactly what it looks like. I am receiving calls. I will look into the call forwarding stuff.

Thanks
    Not sure where your settings are located but on my Sprint Treo, if you are at the phone/dialer app and hit Menu>Phone Preferences, you may find the forward-calls setting to toggle.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Every time I do exactly that sequence phone-menu-a-(or scroll to phone preferences) my treo does a soft boot

So I did a hard reset just incase some other installed software was causing a problem. Everything worked and I checked my Phone Preferences and there is no forwarding feature (Verizon Wireless) after I Hotsynch, the phone reboots once again after I push Phone Preferences.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Sounds like what has happend to several people after a firmware update. Try installing filez and deleting all phone preferences.

Or maybe you could take the time to do a search and follow this thread.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ght=blue+arrow