1.    #1  
    Hello all. I just wanted to post what a great app 2day is. I just loaded it the other night after searching for an "Agenda" type program on these boards. I've never been happier with an app. It does just about everything one could want, and it does it well. It isn't complicated to use, and once you get the hang of it the thing is amazing! I just wanted to tell TAKEphONE thanks, and also thank Beantown600 for recommending it. I know thanking you with my wallet is probably more appropriate, and don't worry, I will, but I also wanted tell people what a great app it is. If you're reading this DEFINITELY give it a try. Best app I've seen in a long time!
    DOOM is pleased.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Go give Shimon your money. He's earned it. And while you're at it, just buy TAKEphONE too whereas TP and 2day make a great ying and yang pairing. Can't wait to see what's next from the ShSh camp....
  3.    #3  
    Well, a week into my 2day experience and I've had some soft resets. No biggie, except both times when the phone came back up, all "appointments" in DateBook5 were GONE!!!!! Anyone else ever see this? It didn't start until after I added TAKEphONE, so I've deleted that to see. The worst part is this morning it happened while I was getting ready for work, so I went and Hotsync'd to get them back and now their gone from Outlook on my computer too! I can system restore tonight to get it all back, but man that pissed me off! I know there's always some "potential issues" with third party apps, and I'm not saying it's Shimon's program, but I've got to figure out what it is! Oh, the other weird thing is it only affected "appointments". "to do's" are still there. Freakin' weird.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Well, a week into my 2day experience and I've had some soft resets. No biggie, except both times when the phone came back up, all "appointments" in DateBook5 were GONE!!!!! Anyone else ever see this? It didn't start until after I added TAKEphONE, so I've deleted that to see. The worst part is this morning it happened while I was getting ready for work, so I went and Hotsync'd to get them back and now their gone from Outlook on my computer too! I can system restore tonight to get it all back, but man that pissed me off! I know there's always some "potential issues" with third party apps, and I'm not saying it's Shimon's program, but I've got to figure out what it is! Oh, the other weird thing is it only affected "appointments". "to do's" are still there. Freakin' weird.
    Never experienced this. In concert with 2day and TAKEphONE, I've experimented with Datebook, MonthPlanner and Agendus and haven't experienced your problem with any of those applications.
    For what it's worth, I've been using TakePhone and 2day for quite some time now and I don't think I've ever expereinced a reset due to either one of them. Both of these apps have been very stable for me. Of course it's always possible that you have some combination of apps or preferences that I do not have. This doesn't mean that there isn't a problem, but I'm just letting you know my expereinces with Takepone and 2day.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Ditto for me on both Datebk5 and 2day. No problems with either of these apps working together.

FYI, CESD released 5.4s1 today.

http://www.PimlicoSoftware.com/datebk5-v54a-s1.zip