1.    #1  
    I want to upgrade to Snappermail enterprise edition so that I can use IMAP email.

I need a recommendation on a good IMAP email hosting service where I can use my own domain name (i.e. myname@mydomain.com)

Thanks.

-Pat
    I like FastMail www.fastmail.fm
    You should check out ChatterEmail if you're going IMAP.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by pinfante
    ..I need a recommendation on a good IMAP email hosting service where I can use my own domain name (i.e. myname@mydomain.com)...
    Valueweb.com. You can get your own domain, set up your own website (or not) and they give you an email service with full IMAP support. I use it with the ChatterEmail mail client and it works like a champ. Also supports POP3.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    www.bluebottle.com is a good free IMAP email service as well. I've been using it for the past 2 months with no issues, in conjunction with Chattermail
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
    I've been using FuseMail very successfully for the last year. It allows you to pull various POP mail into your IMAP account, as well. It has worked well for me with both Snapper and Chatter.
    Just another vote for fastmail. I've been using it for 2 years, even after the gmail webmail space explosion. It really takes off if you're willing to pay for at least Full Access. The guest account is free though, and offers IMAP access.
    i am using fastmail and I like it.

I used the free account, then upgraded to a full account. I wonder if I should have shopped around more. Anyway, I use slim sand style. (I recommend that you check out all the styles available).

I am also thinking about getting my own domain one of these days.