Hi all. Don't know if this is the best place to post this, but I figure the moderator will move or leave this as needed...that said, here's what's going on.

I've had Cingular CSD for data since they offered it for free as a promo tied to Spiderman a few years back, first with a Treo 270, then 600, and now an unbranded, unlocked 650. While slow, it's free, and allowed me to get email and browse the web. I say allowed because once I got my 650, browsing doesn't work. The browser status never changes from "Sending..." and it eventually times out with the message "The page download could not be completed. Please try again later." I can still retrieve email, so I know that data can transfer over the connection. So, I tested CSD on my old 600 again and it can browse without problem. Next, I created a dial-up connection to my ISP (Earthlink) on the 650, connected with it, and was also able to browse. It seems as if the CSD connection on the 650 isn't allowing http transfers, even though it works on the 600, and with other ISPs.

Does anyone have any ideas what's wrong?

BTW GPRS works fine for both email and web on the 650.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys provide.