Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    http://store.treocentral.com/store_i.../large/137.jpg
    Just got this case and am really happy with it. Here is my reveiw with photos that may help you to make the buying decision.
    Nice review! Have you noticed any difficulty with removing it from your pocket due to the "stickiness" of the silicone? Any related collection of dust/lint?

Are you afraid the silicone will crack with repeated removals of the Treo from the case to access the battery for a reset, etc.?
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Have you noticed any difficulty with removing it from your pocket due to the "stickiness" of the silicone?
    Yes, the silicone is sticky but is not a problem to get the phone out of the pocket by pulling it out by hand. What's nice is that it will not easily just slip out of it. That happened to me with other pdas/cameras which I stored in my shirt pocket when I bent to tie my shoe laces.
    Any related collection of dust/lint?
    The case does seem to collect a little bit of dust and lint on the outside but it is easy to remove it.
    Are you afraid the silicone will crack with repeated removals of the Treo from the case to access the battery for a reset, etc.?
    Have not tried to take the phone out of the case yet. Hopefully I don't have to reset it that often.
    I have the same case and gave up using it. In pockets like jeans, it was difficult to pull out, but not so bad with my dress pants, although I could live with that issue. I eventually gave up using it because this thing is a dust magnet. The case felt "gritty" from all the dust and accumulated tons of dust and debris underneath as well case. Initially, I thought it was slim enough, but after I took it off my Treo felt like it was half the size.
    Of all the cases I have owned for the 600 and the 650 combined, I love my pink skin case for the 650 by far the best!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    GeekyMom, I completely agree! I bought the pink skin, washed it a few times to eliminate some of the tackiness and doused it in baby powder (suggested in a previous skincase thread). I don't have the dust and lint problem.

On active days, for added protection over the keys and screen, I occasionally use the PalmOne FormFit case over the skin. I can also attach the lanyard to the Form Fit's earpiece hole (I'm afraid it will tear the skin) so I don't worry when it's swinging around on my wrist or neck.
    I really like the TreoCentral skin case. I have charcol grey that I think looks fine.

I wanted a case to protect my 650 from accidental drops and bumps. This case is perfect for that. Like others, I like the raised buttons on the center strap that improved the usability of the 5-way buttons. My thumbs are big. Of course, I use a screen protector as well.

I did have to make one modification to the case. I trimmed about 1/8" of rubber away near the Q/A/Alt buttons on the left and the P/Back/Return on the left. This made it much easier to access these keys. In fact, the mold should be adjusted so that the side of the skin case only comes up flush to the case and not the buttons.

For a carry case, I use a $0.94 Targus nylon camera case from WalMart. The skin cased 650 slides in easily and there is some extra room for some cards or a hands-free set. The case attaches to my belt with a nylon strap.
    I wouldn't recommend this case if you carry your phone in your pocket. I thought that this case would be perfect as it isn't too bulky and leaves both the screen and keyboard accessible... HOWEVER, this case adds just enough thickness to **** me off and just enough stickiness to make me play phone tag because I missed the first call around. I haven't used the eGrips - yet...but, I will. I think they'll prevent any slippage (which is what i bought the skin case for) since the stock 650 case is as slippery as a wet fish.
    I have it & at first I was annoyed that the case stretched out because I had to remove it everytime I did soft reset. And it was too hard too remove from pocket conveniantly. Although after 3 months, it is not as sticky & the stretchiness is fine & peeling it off evey time I need a soft reset is easier because it is not as sticky & I have developed an efficcient method to peel it off. Although I want totry the speck case next...
    ps it has kept my treo looking brand new better than any other case!
    are there pictures of the other colors?
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by w1n78
    are there pictures of the other colors?
    http://www.boxwave.com/images_bw/pro...eo650_main.jpg
    The above picture is from BoxWave which sells the same case but for $10 more than TreoCentral.