1.    #1  
    I need help. This is my second Treo650. The first just continually looped, locked up and would reset itself. I have gotten the new one and it works great except accessing an internet connection with AOL 3.3, VersaMail and even Causerie (which I had read so many good reviews on). When ever I attempt to sign on, I get an error.

AOL 3.3: "timeout(0x1212)"

VersaMail: "Unable to resolve name imap.aol.com. Check your DNS settings or enter the IP address for your mail server."

Causerie: "Could not ge the DNS setting."

I am on Suncom GMS/GPRS network. Can anyone shed any light on this??

Thanks
    I dont think this will happen with Causerie, might be a problem with 650.Because I know many are using Causerie without problem.
  3.    #3  
    With Causerie, I read that people are using it on the 650, but on the web site it says that it is compatiable with the 600. Is this a possibility of why it is not working??
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoNewbieSC
    With Causerie, I read that people are using it on the 650, but on the web site it says that it is compatiable with the 600. Is this a possibility of why it is not working??
    No, guessing the website info hasn't been updated since they released 2.0 (not 2.07). It is compatible with the 650.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."