1.    #1  
    Can someone provide a step-by-step process for how to transfer files and apps from the main memory to the storage card? Thank you.
    There are tons of threads out there on apps that will do this for you. However, here's the quick and dirty:

You have numerous choices here. You can install the apps directly to the SD card with the Palm Quick Install.

OR,

-Get an app that will move them for you (PowerRUN, Initiate, and I think some of the launchers have this feature as well, such as LauncherX and ZLauncher. All of these are shareware and cost money)
    -I use PowerRUN, so I can only give you steps on that one.
    -Install PowerRUN, then open the app. Select the app that you want to move to the SD card and hit "MOVE". That's it.

As for moving single files, get a file manager like FileZ (freeware) and move them in that app.

You may want to try a search on the threads for other applications that do this as well. There are a ton of them. Hope that helps.
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
    How to Transfer Files

Step 1. Get FileZ. www.nosleep.net

Step 2. Install FileZ.

Step 3. Launch FileZ.

Step 4. Tap on "View and Edit Files"

Step 5. Select the file you want to transfer

Step 6. Bring down the FileZ menu, then choose "Copy" or "Move" depending on what you want to do.

Step 7. Select the Destination Folder (presumably on the card if the file you selected was in main memory, or vice versa)

Step 8. Click Ok.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    How to Transfer Apps

This one is trickier. Not all apps like to be moved to the SD card. It depends on the app. Some apps can be installed directly on to the card during the installation process. Other can be copied and deleted using the copy and delete commands in the main Applications windows. Others can be moved using FileZ. You will have to research each app you want to move, read the documentation to see if it says how to move it to the card, do a search here and other online forums to see if the app has any issues running from the card, and selecting the proper method depending on what your research shows you. Worst case you move it, try it and see if it works. If it does, great, if not, move it back.
    Cingular Treo 650
  5.    #5  
    Installed this and I still seem out of luck because FileZ doesn't allow me to move any apps. Keep getting the message with each attempt, "This operation can't be perofrmed on a card (internal)."

Am I stuck now with no available memory on my main memory?
    You have the Internal Memory selected. Its a little triangle next to the name "Internal" when you first hit "View and Edit Files" You can expand that view without selecting Internal (meaning you can expand the view but keep the little triangle white instead of black). Then you will be able to move/copy. If the triangle is black it means the Internal memory is selected, and the program thinks you are trying to move/copy files onto themselves.
    Cingular Treo 650